Reviews for A Conversation Between Fathers
allan calderini chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
OMG this chapter was amazing I love this too much I hope one day I can do the same with the boy I will love and that I can have a good relationship with his parents. I love the relationship you create for finn and burt.
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I loved the war husband story and this was a cute extra, but i would love to see Finn's reaction to Kurts miscarriage, it just seems like a moment the two could have shared when they first get together again after the war, i would love to see Finn reconnecting with his husband and being back from the war, please let me know if your planning on writting more in this verse :) Fantastic stories!
ampersandandink chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
. This is so cute. I love the idea of them having twins. And Burt being arounf.
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is so cute! :3
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love this whole verse and this fic was just adorable. The way you describe Finn, he's just so manly yet affectionate and caring, it's HOTT :P I love it. There was a line in this fic where I thought I'd like to read about how Kurt and Finn first met each other :D SO I hope that you'll write a fic on their first meet, was it love at first sight :D Great verse!
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loveee it 3
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is sweet. I honestly didn't know if I wanted to review, but I thought you'd like to know what people who read this thought. So I want to thank you. It's sweet and it's also Finn and Kurt! My favorite after Klaine. Thanks!