Reviews for Love and Love Again
Huh chapter 2 . 5/8
How did he come to that conclusion? He acts as though it's obvious, but NOBODY has survived the killing curse. "But, oh creepy lightning bolt scar? It's the only thing that makes sense!"
Rose099 chapter 33 . 4/21
Update
Are you going to finish this fanfic or write a sequel? Please finish this or write a sequel. I'll be waiting. If you dont post soon, remember, The Dark Lord never forgives. But he is a merciful Lord.
Just know that i loved this fanfic.
tess4aria chapter 33 . 4/16
I realize that it has been a while since this has been updated, but just wanted to say how great this story is! If you do get the chance to update again, that would be awesome!
Paskuda chapter 16 . 4/7
The first few chapters of the story were really interesting and intriguing. But then some bothering issues begin to appear. First, it is incredibly slow paced. It is not necessary a negative thing in itself, for some authors manage to use it right and thus contribute some special atmosphere to the story. But it will work only if there is some intrigue that needs to be resolved, it needs to keep the reader's attention all the time. While here we have only the parent-child issue and we pretty much already know how it will end. Thus the slow pace is getting boring pretty soon.

Then there are constant repetitions. It is not really helping with the first problem. I understand that the author is trying to develop the characters, but making them think of the same issues over and over in almost the same wording is not the best way of doing so. I believe the person's actions can describe his character much better than his plainly written down thoughts.
Thirdly, the lack of plot. It is the chapter 16 already, and I can summarize the plot development in only a couple of sentences. And this muggle doctor... uh. They could easily go and find a proper wizarding doc that would see the whole picture instead of the muggle one that will force Harry to lie during the session when he is supposed to trust this person. The wizarding psychologist would not disclose their secret, as he too is binded with professional confidence and cannot simply go babbling after the session that Harry Potter is alive. Plus, I don't really like the apparent future romance with Sirius and this beautiful smart blond nice compassionate OC who can date her clients. But this one is entirely subjective issue.
Oh my God! Please update soon! Just one more chapter after this cliff hanger.
2jia chapter 33 . 3/5
Oh my god it's sad to know that this story stopped here abruptly. I hope you will continue it :( by the way i do not like original character, especially when she is dating with sirius because i can only accept cannon pairing haha. But it's good to see that this is going to be harry x ginny
Benedict Cumberb chapter 13 . 2/28
Ooo damn
Fangirling.is.what.i.do chapter 33 . 2/9
This is one of the BEST fanfictions I have ever read. I can't stop crying. It makes me so sad to see this was never finished. I really hope you update this on the future.
Somepersoninahat chapter 3 . 1/28
Potters dont fall for redheads. Im pretty sure in the black family there are no Redheads so then if theres no redheads then why did Charlus marry Dorea?
Please update! This is such a cliffhanger- write a chapter that tells us what happens to Harry. Death threats if you don't update.
Morganite109 chapter 33 . 1/15
Great
Please please please please please give a least one more update soon! Just please write about what happens to Harry & everyone else w/ the dementors! This was a cliffhanger and it's been over a year. (death threats if you don't update)
Dorian Havilliard chapter 33 . 1/9
Dammit! Cliffhanger! Ugh. Uhm... thanks for writing all of this...It's pretty damn amazing! i hope you continue pretty soon.
Min's awesomeness chapter 33 . 1/9
I know it's been almost two years since the last time you updated, but still, decided to re-read this and once again was struck by how good of a story it is. Hope you start updating again.
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »