Reviews for Love and Love Again
HarryPotterLover333 chapter 33 . 10/10
I hope you update this one day! This is such an awesome story!
CrazyFM chapter 33 . 9/18
I just found this story and I really enjoyed reading it. It was like once I had begun I couldn't stop. Thanka for this story and I really hope you will get back to it eventually and continue it. Until then...
tabea.koegl chapter 33 . 9/13
I know you haven't updated in two years but I wanted to say that I really really like your story. So if you evr decide to continue it I'd be delighted but no pressure
lele teller chapter 1 . 9/9
eu amei sua fanfic. volta a postar, por favorrr
BellaEllaWriter chapter 33 . 8/28
Aww! I love this story soo much, it feels sad to have it left on a cliffhanger. Please please please please tell me you're planning to continue it!
Olivia chapter 33 . 8/21
I loved this fan fic so much. Lydia's personality is so fun and bubbly as well
Complicated-little-Jellie chapter 33 . 8/18
Wow I just love this story so much! Your writing is stunning, please update!
ClearEyes95 chapter 33 . 8/16
I would love to think you are just taking a rest but will continue with this wonderful story :)
Escaped.prisioner.of.Azkaban chapter 33 . 8/14
Will you continue this? Pls this is amazing! You are great writer!
I'm...torn on the matter of Severus. On the one hand, James is right when he says that Severus's love for Lily was jealous and destructive, and he did ultimately betray the Potters. Severus also unfairly targeted Lydia at times in Potions. But on the other hand, James Potter was a terrible bully to Severus, and it must have destroyed him to see James win Lily's love. He's also the main reason Harry is on such good terms with his family. Thank you for the awesome chapter - I'd love to read more if you get the chance to update! :)
Wow, Claire took it rather well, actually, especially for someone who had no contact with the Wizarding World before meeting Sirius and Harry. Are Horcruxes going to play a role in this story? Wonderful job with the chapter!
xXBlueleafXx chapter 33 . 8/2
Why do authors always abandon their stories on a cliffhanger? (
Oh dear...I'm going to guess Harry's nightmares may be because of his scar? And I don't know how the relationship between Lily and Severus can be fixed, especially with James in the mix.
So sweet! I'm glad Hedwig has entered the picture. Awesome chapter as always! :)
Does Claire have a magical relative? Wonderful chapter as always! :)
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »