Reviews for Love and Love Again
Softie chapter 33 . 11/12
I'm bitterly sad about Snape. Sure he had a warped idea of love...but still, it's Snape. Our tragic hero. You gotta save him or his horde of fan girls will do a number to you.
Softie chapter 19 . 11/11
This is absolutely fantastic.
vonny25 chapter 33 . 11/3
Great, totally amazing story.
landjx chapter 33 . 10/22
I love this story! I hope that you will post the next chapter soon!
bosk chapter 33 . 10/20
Totally awsome story! Don't know why I didn't find it sooner.

Can totally relate to the "writers block" problem '~'. Take your time and keep the awosome comming.
marinaxfagundes chapter 33 . 10/18
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Your characterization is amazing and your writting style is envolving. I've read it like crazy this weekend and simply fell in love with it. The way Harry is not completly cured also make it more real. I love your OC's (even if I don't usually like those on fics.) And you left it in such a cliffhanger, I'm dying here. A brilliant job, congratulations! Hope you update more often and soon . Thanks for sharing it :)
happybunny688 chapter 33 . 10/10
love this story! i hope you continue soon!
alliekiwi chapter 33 . 9/14
Awesome story. I really like how you have brought in the psychology of how each member of the family would feel in the situation.
David Fishwick chapter 33 . 9/6
Brilliant idea so far and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying your story.
BladeRunner1109 chapter 33 . 9/2
Ahh! The drama! What a way to end it when the next chapter can't yet be read. :D
Alexanderthegreat213 chapter 33 . 8/31
Great Story!
mistersilver chapter 33 . 8/31
This story is absolutely brilliant. I've been binge reading it over the past few days because I just couldn't put it down. Excited to see what life for Harry will be like at Hogwarts.

Hope to see more from you soon!
Moreta chapter 33 . 8/21
lupo6 chapter 33 . 8/18
TALK ABOUT A CLIFFHANGER! Wow! Just, wow! You my dear, are a fabulous writer! I really hope you are able to update more frequently, a good story written like yours is pretty difficult to come across. Absolutely brilliant! Cannot wait for the next chapter! :)