Reviews for Wake Me From The Chill That Kills
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/16
the first german sentence is wrong. the correct one is:
"Wir werden heute etwas Spaß haben."

I really liked reading this oneshot even though it makes me sad and breaks my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Wow, this is written really good! ( and scary) :0. I hope you continue writing!
( we'll have fun today wir werden heute spaß haben) (I'm half German). Don't stop writing! :D
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Just one tiny note: We say Hallo, kleiner Erik Lensherr. Wir werden heute etwas Spaß haben or Heute werden wir etwas Spaß haben. With out the "zu" other than that, your German is pretty good.
williamdeworde chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hi, I just wanted to say I really liked your fic but maybe you want to correct the german passages into something more accurate. Please excuse my grammatic errors as I excuse your google translate induced ones.
Hallo, (mein) kleiner Erik Lehnsherr. Wir werden heute gemeinsam viel Spaß haben.

The rest is okay but believe me that sentence sounds just weird to a native speaker. I know you have written this fic over 3 three years ago but maybe you want to change it (or not).
DejaVuuuu chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great and intense!

(The German is mostly correct.. I'm impressed of Google ;) )
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was really really sad. *sniff* Good writing though. *sniff*
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Poor Charles and Eric :( good story tho
niver chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Great work!
Romanec chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
~And everything is shattered, but seperately they have put the pieces back together as quickly as they could - glass shards, mangled and sharp, held together with weak pieces of tape and glue that barely holds. Haphazard patchwork. Imperfect. Picasso. It only trembles if they breathe too hard. If they sleep and pretend there can be peace.~

Which is entirely how this piece of work you wrote made me feel. D; Angst! Charles. Erik. /Dammit!/.

Love.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
intense, emotional, and wonderfully written. I loved every second of it.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Whoa. That was intense, disturbing, and EXTREMELY well written. My jaw dropped somewhere near the begining and stayed that way until the end. *hugs Charles and Erik* It's ok, you have each other now! (The Cherik shipper in me- which is pretty much all of me- was hoping against hope that this would end with them falling asleep holding each other because they both just needed someone to be their for them...but hey, it was a good ending nonetheless) Anyway, brilliant work. I'll just go cry now...
quietbang chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Holy shit, that was intense. Intense and very, very good. My heart is aching fro some kind of solace.