Reviews for When The First Love Begins
Sierra chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
So I dot know if you're still doing this story but it would be awesome if you continued!
stizzzy chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Eeeerrrrrppppp! PLEASE CONTINOOOOOOOOOO! I LUV IT!
alexa chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
OMG I LOOVEEEE THIS STORY UPDAAATTTEE! PLEEEEEAASSSSEE!
mxdnxghtlxve chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
UPDATEEEEE!
little-miss-fire-starter chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Oh my gods I love this story! Like its so sweet and I read the MBaV fic and that's how I found this, but at the end of the AN I forgot so then I'm like "no it can't be... Oh my gods it is!" And I got all excited cuz ur awesome. Tho this chapter was like totall innapropriate for my age but oh well, I'm in ny, I know more about sex than my parents so ohhhhhh weeeelllllllll. Aha. Please don't give this story up! Oh and in the beginning, Hazy by Rosi Golan (ft. William Fitsimmons) is really descroptive of Alice and Max.
Twylaheart chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Update
Outlandish Dreamer chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I loved all the chapters and you show update the story! I totally love and adore it! so plz update soon :)
tubclub chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love this fanfic! It's so cute! And...I noticed a Very potter refrence in there! XD Anddddd I saw a me refrence, so that's cool too. :)
Gabz Pagdilao chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OMG!
twxnkle chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
The last part though!Oh my god Max!
PysuedonymBlue chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
This fanfic is AMAZING. It's purely awesome! I love it! Please update soon :)
A.T.T.I.C chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I thought the story so far is fantastic I really enjoyed it and the date an absolutely brilliant idea. If you're gonna carry on with the story on the next chapter you should maybe get them to have SEX together I love LEMON fanfics.
twxnkle chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Aww they are just so asdfghjkl; I love them together!
Selenas-Chachi0 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
This is just soo sweet! I hope u update soon (:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Please hurry with the next chapter.