Reviews for When the Day is Done
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 1 . 3/15
There definitely wasn't enough here for me to realistically say "Oh my goodness, that was amazing!" But, if the quality of your others stories is anything to go by, I can say that I look forward to any and all updates for this story.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Another really cool story! I hope you'll continue it!
thunderwhenitrains chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Please, just update this?
Cattykins chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Please continue, you're killing me
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i was heard to say "no no nooooo" when i realised there is only currently 1 chapter up! this is a travesty and i encourage you to publish soon and frequently to address this problem. also the story is excellent and i hope the plot bunnies multiply!
LENORE123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this is good, i just with you would updated...
Nekid chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
omg there better be more coming! this is awesome so far!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I am kind of addicted to your Glee stories. it's just a shame most of them aren't completed, but they are so interesting that I can't help but read them, anyway. :)
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great beginning! Please please update:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
F yes. I need more. Like now.

I reading and i thought your kurt was/is oddly in character. Rachel too even. I can't wait to read more
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is fantastic, I love it and I hope you update soon!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wait...who is Kurt hooking up with? It has Dean as mc but yet he gives his number to Sam? Interesting.

*ships Cas/Dean*
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I hope this bunny goes further this is interesting and love the crossover totally worth it_
clovrboy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great start! I really love seeing Kurt as a Doctor it seems very fitting to him, specially after the way Burt died. Looking forward to see how you;ll bring them together. Hope you'll update soon!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/10/2011