Reviews for Kaizoku!
BinaBitz chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
I will miss Kaizoku, but I understand. Good luck!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Darn it. I was really looking foward to more adventures. Maybe in the future... T_T
BinaBitz chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Still one of my favorites! Can't wait until you update, but take your time. _
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Yay! You're back! Time to submit more Capricorn bios!

Name: Aki Chung-Feng

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Race: Human

Appearance: Has black hair tied into a ponytail and blue eyes. For this appearance, she wears a purple, Chinese dress with black, high-heels

Weapons/Ability/Devil Fruit: She had a spear, but her father broke it during the Mr. Chung-Feng Arc of "One Piece: Parallel Works".

Specialty: Tailor of the Capricorn Pirates

Likes: Girly clothing, jewelry, her hair, pasteries, her mother, and Heathcliffe.

Dislikes: Getting dirty, anybody who tries to hurt Heathcliffe, and her father.

Dreams: To become a beautiful, famous, and wealthy celebrity and to marry Heathcliffe.

Personality: She's the opposite of Yuki-Rin - Girly and a bit shallow. But, she can be a good fighter if needed.

Past/History: Aki was born into a wealthy family, but everything wasn't happy - She was born as an illegitamite child to an abusive, sadistic man, prompting Aki and her mother to move to the East Blue for safety, where Aki's mom found work as a shopgirl at a department store. Aki and her mother were really close, but shortly after Aki turned sixteen, her mother got sick and died. After her mother's death, Aki recieved a letter to go to her aunt's house in the Grand Line, because both her aunt and her father were forcing her into an arranged marriage. With her cousin Showtarou, Aki snuck onto the Hyperion to get to her aunt. But, she and Heathcliffe fell in love. Because of his deep love for Aki, Heathcliffe rescued Aki from her aunt, and she and Showtarou were made official Capricorns.
BinaBitz chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin had recommended this story to me yesterday, and I fell in love. I think this is really well written and very exciting.

And, commenting on something you said earlier on, I can't believe your that young. Though i started writing about a year earlier, i was never able to post, so I had time to realize i was never as good as you when i was your age (Not that long ago.).
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Darn. Well, I can't wait until the three weeks pass. Kinda funny, since I just returned from my vacation a week or so ago.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Yes! I'm glad this fic is back!
Mareo and Anime chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
#Dun-dun-duuuuuuuun!# Poor Jane!

Nice chapter! Learnt a li'll about Euro and Jackie's backstories, nice... But giving Kairoseki Cuffs away for free? Wonder what brought that on...? Hmmmmmm...

;) Keep up the good work!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
Happy birthday!

I like the idea of the flea market on a ship. Mind if I possibly use it in "One Piece: Parallel Works"?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
Ha, my break's coming up, too! But, not until April! T_T

Can't wait until we get to the new islands AND The Grand Line!

Hey, look, another Isabella. :D
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Yes! We have Kyuuga now! :D
Mareo and Anime chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
:) Our pleasure for sticking around.

Kyuuga's got a monstrous side, eh...? Interesting... and I like the 'Rivals' promise between Jackie and Yuki-Rin. X3 Curious and looking forward to Yakan's appearance, but I understand you have a plan and you want to pace it all out. _ Keep up the good work, it's very OP style.
Vague Eloquence chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Another great chapter, I am really impressed by your descriptions; concise but detailed in a way that makes it immersing. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Bye, Capricorns! See you next arc you appear in! (Or in my fic. XD)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Yeah! That was an awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter!