Reviews for Worse Than Nightmares
MyladyNancy chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
quit the story.
Gina chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
as much as i loved the story. i didnt like how u killed jacob.
SHESCRAZY787 chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
'0' that. was. awesome. I loved all the detail you had. great story :) I especially love the ending :D that was so awesome and creative. keep it up! :)
Debbie White chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
That is so sad now every time she looks at the baby she will see him! Great story! Please keep going! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
poor bella
S.L. Cooper chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
A sequel to this story showing how Edward & Bella handle raising the baby would be a good idea for a story. A lot of reviewers think Jacob would never do this I think those people should read chapter 15 of Eclipse in that chapter Jacob forced himself on Bella and didn’t stop when it was clear she didn’t want him to kiss her and she was trying to push him away.
Ellen mason Cullen 1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Nice
Pessi chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This comment isn't so much advice as a point of view for you to consider. Why is Jake always the one who rapes Bella in fanfictions? He's a much more developed character then Edward and you really degrading his personality in this. Edward is really the guy who wants to be in control of Bella and who abuses her by taking apart her car and stalks her when she's on a perfectly normal shopping trip with friends not to mention watches her sleep. Jacob had always been the guy who was happy to be there for Bella and really let her live her own life. He'd never do anything like this to her while frankly I believe that Edward is the guy who would and has abused Bella if not like this then in other ways. Then again I have hated on Twilight ever since I finished the first book and pretty much hate everything about the series so my opinion on Edward's real personality is probably invalid. but still why does Jacob always rape Bella?
csp4 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
"Did she mention who did…it?" I would think they could smell him on her.

From looking at the reviews, it seems a lot of reviewers think Jacob would never do this. Sweet pre-wolf Jacob would never do this. Angry post-wolf/Eclipse Jacob would do this or worse if the thought went thru his head & he got the chance:( Not movie Jacob but canon Jacob, straight out of the books.
csp4 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Carlisle needs to give Bella a Plan B pill!
csp4 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Can't say I'm surprised:(
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
that was good keep it up
The Strawberry Rabbit chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Ahhhh that very last sentence! I was thinking

Yay happy ending, now she's going to be forever haunted.
RenaRoo123 chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
this was a good Fic. but the only thing is that Jacob was VERY ooc. it was an interesting and scary twist on his charter ( I would NEVER EVER think Jake would do something like that) But over all I And I did enjoy it
StalkerApples1 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
OMG! This was so good! Please don't leave this, make a sequel! Please!