Reviews for Hated
zhafirah chapter 109 . 3/7
This is...
I don't know how to say it
This story is so beautiful, emotional dan well written

I found this story in accident really and i can't stop reading it begin from 1st chapter until it's complete all day

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story
Arigatou
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 34 . 11/1/2014
I feel so bad for Syaoran-kun. I love this story. It's so heartbreaking. You did an excellent job creating this story so far.
Chiharu-angel chapter 109 . 6/9/2014
Holy hell this story was so good xD
z chapter 109 . 5/10/2014
was..awesome.i love best tsubasa fic i've ever read. :D
DeathSakura chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I hate Sakura
teemo-kun chapter 35 . 3/25/2014
iv read this whole thing atleast 4 times plus shatter heart 2 times and i have to say I WILL NEVER BECOME BORED OF THIS!
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Awesome bridge piece. I always wondered what happened between tokyo revelations and shunraiki.
alanamechling chapter 109 . 10/8/2013
This was feaking amazing!
SerenityPendragon chapter 109 . 8/21/2013
Wow. Just wow. This story is amazing. The emotions were perfect and I really felt what the characters were feeling. Great job and keep on writing ;)
Guest chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
It's twilight all over again.
tsubasa star chapter 109 . 1/25/2013
THAT WAS EPIC a little to long but that was just what I was looking for. GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST. 1-25-13
KuroiSpade chapter 109 . 10/26/2012
Oh god, this is SO awesome! _
Reading TRC make me wish i could travel through dimensions (if there's other)and reading this, make me want it even more!
SmileRen chapter 109 . 10/1/2012
I loved this story. Even if its sad that Syaoran is the only one who remembers, I'm glad it turned out alright :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 109 . 9/27/2012
Great ending! I'm a little disappointed that we won't have vampire Syaoran but the end plot gets to stay the same. If Syaoran stayed a vampire and the story continued, their encount with Fei Wong Reed would be entirely different.
Great story! I read all 109 chapter in less that 24 hours!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 79 . 9/27/2012
Haha! I love their luck! They meet Syaoron again! But will he come with them or not?