Reviews for Hated
StellarMage99 chapter 109 . 6/1
This has got to be my favorite story from you now. I love it, such a
The characters well portrayed. I have read several of your stories and I consider this one my favorite. I could not put it down. I feel like crying now. 'It made me feel like I had a heart'-Kingdom Hearts (pun intended)
I wish there was an epilougue but I know that this ending is probably for the best. I'm glad Sakura chose Syaoran not the other one but I feel sorry for him. Seishiro. I somehow knew he always cared about Syaoran and was tryin to provoke him. I kinda figured he would die. Nonetheless it made me anxious and was really sad when he died. I could not put my phone down. I had to finish reading. His interactions with each other the characters(Syaoran) was reasonable and all in all a bittersweet ending made sense. Amazing AU i hope to read more of your stories and that you continue Clockwork Tsubasa and Reversal of Fate. This story though has got to be my favorite. I'm glad I read it.
fuck me chapter 109 . 4/6
YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE REREAD THIS. ITS REALLY LONG BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY AND WILL ALWAYS REREAD THIS. I AM BLESSED. MOVED. SO GRATEFUL.
Ridazzle chapter 109 . 11/2/2016
you're damn right I stayed up late! 4:50am!
Rida chapter 109 . 10/31/2016
I REREAD THIS AND THIS STILL MAKES ME CRY AND OMG HELP AND SMILE ONEFBJWQ[ougyiewouhijp
Guest chapter 109 . 9/28/2016
That comment says that my username is 'Guest,' M'bad.
Guest chapter 109 . 9/28/2016
So, this is my second time reading this through - yes, in its entirety. The first time I finished, I was sad and angry and hurt at how it ended. That was years ago. I remembered the title, remembered, the ending, but not many of the plot details. I also remembered it being absolutely AMAZING, so I read it again, despite (at the time I started rereading) hating the ending.

Anyways, this time, I felt much more at peace with the ending. Maybe it's because I'm a little more mature (as mature as 15 can be considered, I guess), I don't know. But I can say that I absolutely LOVED it this time around, and I feel that it was wrapped up perfectly, despite considering it horrible years ago. Thank you SO much for writing this, and I want you to know that I recommended Tsubasa Chronicles to my best friend JUST so he can read this fanfiction. Again, thanks for writing this, it was AMAZING, and KEEP ON WRITING!
unnamed reader chapter 109 . 12/21/2015
UNNAMED READER RITE HERE BABE!
Diora XD chapter 33 . 12/19/2015
MAJOR FANGIRL MOMENT
Diora XD chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
KYAAAAAAAAAA SYAORAN's GONNA TURN INTO A VAMP SOON!
Diora XD chapter 109 . 11/13/2015
that was amzing. i know i spelt that wrong but i aint bothered to correct it - im tryin to figure out how to say how great it was. even better than Tsubasa, and thats the best published book in the fuckin world (s!). i hope this not very descriptive final review tells u how much i enjoyed ur perfectly angsty fic! :D i shall read another one of ur stories and most probably enjoy it - until then, farewell! :D
Diora XD chapter 108 . 11/12/2015
one more chappie - wats gonna happen? PLEASE BE EXTRA LONG!
Diora XD chapter 107 . 11/12/2015
oh fuck no the story will end if syaoran dies this cannot happen no no no
Diora XD chapter 106 . 11/12/2015
she didnt DIE - shes with FEI WANG FEI WANG FEI WANG
Diora XD chapter 105 . 11/12/2015
'wondering how and when Fai had lost his mind' LOL! 'and that was when Kurogane dropped out of the sky' *gives him a strange look* ... *shrugs* i've heard and seen weirder :
Diora XD chapter 104 . 11/12/2015
never been safe from him, huh? i love the way ur story goes. u think u know wats gonna happen next and then - SOMETHIN UNEXPECTED! wateva it is, its unexpected! i love it. keep writing, ur amazing! :D