Reviews for The Key
FoxHollow chapter 4 . 7/8
You're awesome at writing and this story is up the good work!
EdensDespair chapter 5 . 6/23
*please know I mean this as a writer and I'm not trying to be over critical*
From reading the first two chapters I can see you've got good ideas.
I must admit that it was hard to follow though since there were so many time jumps right off the bat. It was kinda confusing a little. I think the flashbacks are fine in the general sense but I think there needs to be more substance to the fic as a whole. As a reader, I'd like some explanation for why things are where they start in chapter one, what is ichigos back story for this fic etc. I think it helps to have that outside of a flashback. It gives meat to the story and is kinda helpful in setting up the current chapters, and near chapters to come.
Another thing I kinda felt was that this was completely rushed(flashbacks included) I felt I was being thrown through your story.
In all, you've got good ideas, you really do. Don't give up. I do hope you attempt a rewrite or maybe even a collaboration with another writer. I hope to see an update from this whatever you decide. Best of luck!
xXkitsuneknightXx chapter 5 . 6/9
PlZ keep writing
Crazy pixie15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Please finish your stories
Black Bankai chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Aw, this was so good! Please update soon!
IloveGiroro chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
I think you should continue all your stories they are all awesome.
BJ chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
i just started reading this. I'm so sad to hear that u will not continue. You books are really good.
Alice chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
NO! KEEP WRITING! i like it XD
R.S.L chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
i love it!...but ichigo should be a girl wait is that what a bata is? a girl?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
youre a sweet and honest writer I love it! I really like your,story its very sweet and cute (i like stories like yours!) I hope you update soon ( even though im not really a guest... eh when I can go on my account again I"ll review again and put it in one of my fav!)
Silver-Fox279 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
no offence or anything but can you please stop disscontinuing just as the story starts to get intresting because it's gatting anoying now
Brammatic chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
hmmmmm well as you said this was gonna be a long one, don't worry though cuz now i some things to say (no bad things of course). first i know what you mean about how your feelings come crashing down if you let them build up inside you. second and this one is pointed to everyone who reads this review who has been bullied but if you have been bullied it's the bullies that you would need to pity cuz they have nothing better to do in life then make fun of other ppl. third and last just to let you know i do review but in my wicked way of thinking i Always think it's better to review at the end of the story's that i read.
Miyokoz chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Didn't know you felt that way. From now on ill review all fanfiction and all online stories from now on. Beacause your fucking good at what you do and I would like to learn how to be a better writer from someone as badass as you. So please never stop writing and nover stop your silver tongue ;)
Bj chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Also plz continue this too the plot it good and funny I love it plz finish!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Hum... It's Word but It's interesting.