Reviews for The Key
IloveGiroro chapter 5 . 1/21
I think you should continue all your stories they are all awesome.
BJ chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
i just started reading this. I'm so sad to hear that u will not continue. You books are really good.
Alice chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
NO! KEEP WRITING! i like it XD
R.S.L chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
i love it!...but ichigo should be a girl wait is that what a bata is? a girl?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
youre a sweet and honest writer I love it! I really like your,story its very sweet and cute (i like stories like yours!) I hope you update soon ( even though im not really a guest... eh when I can go on my account again I"ll review again and put it in one of my fav!)
silver wolf kyo chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
no offence or anything but can you please stop disscontinuing just as the story starts to get intresting because it's gatting anoying now
Brammatic chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
hmmmmm well as you said this was gonna be a long one, don't worry though cuz now i some things to say (no bad things of course). first i know what you mean about how your feelings come crashing down if you let them build up inside you. second and this one is pointed to everyone who reads this review who has been bullied but if you have been bullied it's the bullies that you would need to pity cuz they have nothing better to do in life then make fun of other ppl. third and last just to let you know i do review but in my wicked way of thinking i Always think it's better to review at the end of the story's that i read.
Miyokoz chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Didn't know you felt that way. From now on ill review all fanfiction and all online stories from now on. Beacause your fucking good at what you do and I would like to learn how to be a better writer from someone as badass as you. So please never stop writing and nover stop your silver tongue ;)
Bj chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Also plz continue this too the plot it good and funny I love it plz finish!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Hum... It's Word but It's interesting.
honeymama24 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
hope u continue to write this story cuz its good!more power to u;
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Loved it
Belle'Masque chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Please rewrite, i luv it... :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! You have to get Grimm in their relationship, with a pregnancy of course! While pregnant Ichi should reek havoc all about soul society and Hueco mundo! He should also be the key thy Aizen was trying so hard to create! Imagine his embarrassment finding out that he was beaten by the very key he was trying to make and use! Haha I can see his face right now!
Jay chapter 5 . 8/12/2013