Reviews for Memory of Love
white pedal chapter 1 . 9/19
Ha! Serves them right, I read that part of the manga and I loved it. Those bullies and that jerk who called Sunako ugly definitely got their karma when they saw how beautiful she truly is, making them look like fools and probably will make them feel guilty for a long time for how they treated her.

The girls who taunted her lost the chance to be her friend and now they see her in the same light as the girls at school see Noi, they now know they can never compare to Sunako in true beauty. Same goes for the boys who hurt her, they realize now they made a horrible mistake calling Sunako ugly when they never really saw her real beauty and now they will never have a chance with her because she now know's they aren't worth it, and Kyohei made sure of that thanks to him making Sunako his girlfriend and made everyone in that room a witness. And that boy who called her ugly, he just received the worst punishment out of all of his classmates, because not only did he finally actually see Sunako as beautiful, as she always was, because of his actions she now see's him as the most ugly person in the world, and that her roommates are more beautiful than him, both physically and in personality. And now Sunako wants nothing to do with him.

Well done!
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 4/19
Hahahah! That ending was truly adorable xD And very Kyouhei-like
girl.az2001 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
jajja me gusto pero me hubiera gustado que aunque sea se den un beso
NodameAllegro chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is a nice one. So cute!
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awesome!
Ryuuketsu No Bara chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Of course she did!
Natsiki-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love the A/N at the . But you should have added a part where they beat up the basterd guy who called Sunako ugly. That whole chapter I was thinking to myself that "If I could only meet that guy I would wail on him so hard he wouldn't be able to walk for a month. I hate people like that guy. Don't you just want to scream at him? If I were Kyohei I would just walk up to him and drop kick him accross the room. Great FF. :D
0raikan0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
me like's it too much
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
yay~!
fairytwin chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
this is a great story . please make more, and if you do request could you please make it that Sunako bumps into the guy that broke her heart (he should die for what he did to her in middle school) and that he feels attaract to her now, but the our fav blonde sees it and comes to do something idk .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love the ending you have, wish it had actually happened. Thank you for posting your story. It made me really happy _
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
wow!i love the last part.i', now wishing that that really happened in chapter one very nice. kyohei's so sweet and cute
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
aww, haha that was cute. uhh, but i think something weird happened because the story repeated itself twice (copy/paste issues?)