Reviews for Trust Waivers
Sah chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Horrible
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I...don't even know if I can articulate how amazing, depressing, and heartbreaking this story was.
This was written so well and so believable, I- I can't even. I'll just fav this, bow to your writing brilliance and
be on my way. Wow.
tx-fictionqueen chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Holy shit. Loved this.
la-novh94 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
this story is so distressing yet tender end. but as mentioned many I'd like to see a sequel to see how he was to shamy in their recovery.
sorry for my way of writing but I use a translator, since English is not my native language.
Dr. Amy Cooper chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I just gotta say I cried when I read it, keep writing, you are so talented! I love this story, it is so fulled of emotions! I beg you, keep writing.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
this was sad but I still kind of liked it
original-star-girl-78 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. Just, wow.
lol978 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
omg please write a sequal i couldnt stop reading it and i would love to see how they heal together
GirlWednesday chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It was pretty intense and full of anguish, its not usually my type of thing but I was gripped right the way through,I couldn't stop reading, I was really pulled in by what was happening.
StoriesForMuggles chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
omg why D': i love this despite the angst, and it just captured them beautifully. i haven't been able to get Sound Mind and Judgement out of my mind since i read it, and i had no idea that this continued it until i read it. i'm still lost for words tbh with you. and i'm not entirely sure what i'm saying right now even, so i'm just going to say well done!
catinthebath chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wow. That was... wow. How on earth did you come up with something like that? I loved it!
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Holy smokes O_o... both very sad and tender. Gosh, I couldn't imagine this...
Sursonica chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
INTENSE is the only word I can think of right now on this fic.. wow, an angst & emotion rollercoaster and I'm not exagerating at all, and yet, despite all this, amazingly in character like all your fics. Who could have guess that?

Liked the ending, it made up in sweetness and tenderness for all the angst and pain that made the frame for this story. I really wish though Amy would have said she loved him too, but they stayed together and that's what matters,

Please keeo writing them, this is a tough ship to capture but you do it so well!
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh my gosh! Alarm bells where ringing in my head when I first saw the summary. I was tugging my hair while I was reading it and I almost threw my phone because of the frustration! Oh, I should've thought "Sound Mind and Judgement" was too good to be true. GAH! Shamy and their experiments!

I love how you wrote the characters!That is how I imagined Sheldon would freak out and how Amy would be mad after being that "torn" and how their friend would freak our more when Sheldon run away.

Oh, I hope they would learn how to mend things and remember not to "spike" the Champagne! How I would miss Amy as she nips of Shelly's earlobe, and Sheldon kissing Amy's sweet spots... Please, please, please, could you write more?
Helena Desjardins chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
OUCH. These two and their experiments. Let's find that interstitial space between asexual abstinence and bat shit craziness, shall we, Shamy? That lovely, lovely, warm and gentle space.