Reviews for Anime Oneshot Requests: Closed, reopens in Summer!
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Oh, I understand. :3 You're busy. Take your time.
Vengeance4DD chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Yay Risa i have waited TOO LONG for this! :D oh well, and i didnt know that the project DD was working on in the story was for me so in turn it made it more fluffy! :D (ori i still insist mine is better no matter what u say :P) oh and PS: i was NOT the stupid friend who lost the story. i just wanted to clarify that (in a hyper way) Dali out!
Beyond Birthday Friday the 13 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
OMJ RISA YOU ARE THE FREAKING BEST! Thank you so much! Oh and my stupid friend lost my story with you in it so I have to rewrite the first chapter *sighs* oh well I hope your summer is more fun than mine, and THANK YOU!-Yuki
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
You write REALLY good, even though I don't watch this show... Your friend has an awesome OC. XD

Anyway, I'd like it to be Romance. (BreakxAlice is too cute for words. *Fansqueal*)
Vengeance4DD chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
OMJ I DID THOROUGHLY ENJOY IT! YAY RISA! And yes, it was fluffy enough, thank you my awesome friend! xD
BlackRose chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hello, there. I liked your Kimblee/OC fic (really, I just love Kimblee in general), and it eventually led me here.

I wondered if you'd be willing to write me either a Hatori/OC fic (Hatori from Fruba, of couse!), an Envy/Rose (from FMA) fic, or an Izuna/OC (from Naruto) fic. Any of them sound great.

I have a prompt for each, if it makes it easier. If not, then that's alright, too, you don't have to use them!

Hatori/OC: Taxi (the OC has short, sandy blond hair)

Envy/Rose: Unaware

Izuna/OC: Broken Promise (the OC is a blind Uchiha)

Everything else is up to you, the author.

-BlackRose (logged in: InkRoze)
Suicide Cat chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey thats not nice! Your just jealous Yuki, of how madly in love me and Itachi are!
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Do a BreakxAlice Pandora Hearts fic! After poor Elliots death... ELLIOT! TT_TT My favorite character, why did you have die?

*cough* Sorry about that... Hehe...
StrawberryJamOtter chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Awwh! That was so cute, and fluff. :3 Could you make me one? That'd be sooooo so cool! I'd do some more happy prancing around my room. Oh, and merry POST Christmas! Hope it was fantastical, and stuff! Oh, and character-wise, surprise me. Something I'm familiar with, I guess. And, I'll write something for you too, if you ever get to this. :3 Listening to Hello Seattle, and thinking of you. :) Have a merry Monday! - Tora
Kaihiwatarirocks chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
What? I wasn't lazy I was just tired. Why did you have to add that to it? TTTT I am not lazy but that was a good one-shot
4242564deathsdoor chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I forgot can you also put in Crona and Ragnorock? I want an OC that has most of these features and characteristics. You can make up her Meister. Can be male or female.

Name: Casey Sora

Hair: Long and Blue

Eyes: Purple

Wears: Mostly blacks and dark blues. Casual and loose.

Personality: Fun, outgoing, stubborn, loud!

She is a weapon that can change into Executioner Sword.

1st star (out of 3) weapon and meister
Vengeance4DD chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
yay! risa's making me a oneshot! :)
4242564deathsdoor chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hey it's me again... Can you also write a death the kid one shot including his "gang" (Maka, Soul, Blackstar, Tsubaki, Patty, and Liz). Also please write one in anime time (Death City)
4242564deathsdoor chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please write a one shot of Alice and the Country of Hearts. Mostly about Peter White following Alice around (modern day time period)
StrawberryJamOtter chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
PURRRRRRR! LIKE OHMIGOSH! BEST STORY EVER! I'M LIEK, TOT-A-LY ADDING THIS TO MY FAVORITES AND LIEK, SOOO SUBSCRIBING!

(Staying home sick is really boooooring. Miss you)

-Tora