Reviews for Anywhere but here
Shidou chapter 8 . 2/27
It's such a good fic! I love the adventurous theme with that delicious lemon at the end *swoon*

But if you ask me, I'd say the ending is a little abrupt...I was like "really? that's it?" No answer from Izaya once they got out? Then my hope got up when I saw that there'd be an omake for this fic...but apparently this is already the last chapter and I even went you your author profile page to search for "anywhere but here" omake and there was none! sadface!

Since the story was from 2011 and labelled completed, I don't think there'll be an omake in the end? :( If you did write one, please pm me the link *sniff* I really liked the story :')
If not, Good job anyways :D

Best,
Kiri
Death God Raven chapter 8 . 2/9
I liked too much this fic. c:
ZenithYore chapter 8 . 1/17
I like the ending, a lot.
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
omg omg omg omg omg amazing! Omg it's soo adorable! Really want an image of protective!Shizuo hugging Izaya! Omg! Love it! This was brilliant!
usui kanra chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I would've said 'fuck the bats, I'm outta here!'
Haha!
JK
But really, cool fic
So far, it's the best one I've read today!
Lady kia chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Please write that omake!

I read this and I totally loved it all! I would like to also read what happens next. Thanks for this!
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Gah, I need the omake! This ending feels too abrupt. But I loved this so much! It was interesting and suspenseful, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you very much!
SaEnGmUl chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This story was interesting.
Xitlalit123 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Aww great!
Satomi-chi chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
WHAAAATT?! that's the ending?! :O well, the ending was a bit disappointing cause (for me) it's kind of not enough. i would like to read a chapter(s)/sequel where they are saved and what would happen after this.. well anyway, overall the story is still nicely plotted :DD good job
cellaria chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
aw i love this story! you really should've made it longer though! please do a sequel like.. now!lol
Slayers64 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
This was a really unique story! You didn't over do it with the sex scenes and you made the plot your main priority. Very nice, good job! :D
Sexykill69 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Uwaaaah when will after the cave come out? I really want to read that.
Melmel Phase chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
There are no words to express how much I loved this! I'm DYING to know what happens after the cave. Soooo sequel? Please? Ill love you forever : 3
Hikari Alizz chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
This story was truly enjoyable to read. Great plot idea, it was very interesting and something I hadn't read until now. The characters were really IC, that's definitely a plus, especially since it's rather difficult to keep Izaya and Shizuo in character while they fall in love with each other. I would have loved reading what would happen once they'd be out of the cave, especially with Izaya awake. I searched for the OMAKE but it isn't uploaded yet, I suppose. If yes, please do link me. Well done and keep writing!

-HA