Reviews for Anywhere but here
Kirily Brief Rosh chapter 1 . 9/9
buena historia pero hubiera deseado un final mas prometedor.
Noah Earl Graves chapter 8 . 7/21
Awwww~ That's just so sweet XDD
Anglelover1827 chapter 1 . 6/10
I thought izaya can't swim
PIMPNESS MONSTA chapter 8 . 2/5
You had the characters spot on. I love how you have moments of leaving us wanting like the CPR scene and we're like whyyyyy no just do it! But it's so Shizuo-like to care like that but think hmm, maybe not with the flea.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I really like where this is going. Also, kudos for making Izaya a good swimmer. Deviating from Fanon is gutsy, I respect that.
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
This was amazingly beautifully. Really great read. I loved every second of it. I hope there is at least a sequel.
Shidou chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
It's such a good fic! I love the adventurous theme with that delicious lemon at the end *swoon*

But if you ask me, I'd say the ending is a little abrupt...I was like "really? that's it?" No answer from Izaya once they got out? Then my hope got up when I saw that there'd be an omake for this fic...but apparently this is already the last chapter and I even went you your author profile page to search for "anywhere but here" omake and there was none! sadface!

Since the story was from 2011 and labelled completed, I don't think there'll be an omake in the end? :( If you did write one, please pm me the link *sniff* I really liked the story :')
If not, Good job anyways :D

Best,
Kiri
Death God Raven chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
I liked too much this fic. c:
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
I like the ending, a lot.
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
omg omg omg omg omg amazing! Omg it's soo adorable! Really want an image of protective!Shizuo hugging Izaya! Omg! Love it! This was brilliant!
usui kanra chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I would've said 'fuck the bats, I'm outta here!'
Haha!
JK
But really, cool fic
So far, it's the best one I've read today!
Lady kia chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Please write that omake!

I read this and I totally loved it all! I would like to also read what happens next. Thanks for this!
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Gah, I need the omake! This ending feels too abrupt. But I loved this so much! It was interesting and suspenseful, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you very much!
SaEnGmUl chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This story was interesting.
Xitlalit123 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013