Reviews for No Goodbyes
Bunnychan chapter 1 . 3/1
This was too sherlocky to read
wellhellofriends chapter 4 . 1/5
this is a rlly old fic so u probs wont see this but... i couldnt stop laughing when prussia was looking at the funeral and shit bc all i could think of was this gif i saw on tumblr with snoop dogg in a bath tub and he got up and started dancing and i imagined prussia doing that at his funeral like in the casket and i just omfg lmao prussia getting up outta the casket and being all like 'mhmm austria play that shit louder dis my jam'
Geldidastulto chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I truly adored this. Like a lot. You did a stupendous job with the fluidcy and plot. Not to mention the subject of Prussia dying is something I maul over often. I would have made it a bit more sappy, but that's just me.
damtoti chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Ahhh I loved this as soon as it came to the interaction with Romano and Prussia. I could really see the look of shock on his face when he saw Prussia mysteriously "alive". I thought his reaction was very in character. And everything afterwards (especially trying to sit on Romano's lap xD) was adorable.
damtoti chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Ey you have the same grammar issue in this chapter.

"Oh, hello, Germany! I and Romano were just talking about you! How are you"

Should be "Romano and I"

But I like this so far :3 Ergijdfsd I wish I could just skip to the part where they find out Prussia's okay. It really kills me when there are misunderstandings in stories.
Fabylou55 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Wow. Just, wow. I've just been reading like ALL your fanfics at the moment. This was brilliant, your amazing. You can expect a lot more notifications from me. I think your my favourite fanfiction writer.
Sonicknuxshad chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I can't BELIEVE that this doesn't have like a million reviews. Usually stuff like this does. I kinda wanted to see France and Spain's reactions, though...
crazytavikitten33 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
So, I love it but...how would everyone else react? I mean think about it, France and Spain would totally flip a shit and Hungary would go on a rampage. I'm surprised Japan appeared but still...wouldn't it be weird the next day?

Other then that, such a good story. Good job. :)
SolOutOfHint chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this is a great story! ;u;/
sweetness4theheart chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Honestly, you should get more reviews than you do. It always pisses me off when a good writer isn't noticed and those really badd, 13-year-old girls shoot out a wham-bam, done type of fic and get a billion reviews.

Anyway, this made me feel really sad for some reason but I loved the plot line. I felt like Prussia was a litttllee too laid back and trying to be happy at the end but I can see why you would write him that way.

Otherwise, thank you for another good fic and make me go aww over Prumano even though I don't really ship it.
ALCsisMTY chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Damn you! I'm crying like a sentimental. And I don't like to cry. Totally love this fic. I'll continue with the next chapter after I finish crying.
Arya May chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
That was bloody brilliant. Prussia's funeral scene was just...wow. Though unfortunately, I am an avid hater of PruMano, you did a very good job with the entire story. Good job, good job. Again, you are an awesome writer.
I don't have an acount here chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
what's going on, why does this story have only four reviews ? I mean the idea for this is awesome,but the way you wrote it is even awesomer ;) this last chapter sounds like the end of the story, but I really hope it's not, cuz you'd make me very happy if you updated again :D
wo-xi-huan-ni chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
this was amazing. nuff said.

Prussia would leave a note like that and make everyone think he was dead.

And everyone WOULD think he's dead.

Oh Prussia...

Please keep writing!
ixamxeverywhere chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I'm really enjoying the story so far and look forward to the next chapter (: