Reviews for Tonight I Write
Alondra9807 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was really good
BellaB2010 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So happy to have you write for G.G again even though it's at a sad place, this piece was was beautifully insightful of Dans point of view. Please continue. Xox
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Thank goodness you are writing gg...

You are one of my favourite writers...

Anytime someone ask for fav authors u are one of the ones l mention.

I love ur timed pieces as well as others...

I hope you will write more gg as l have missed ur writing style..

I had check if it was really you or another.

Back to the story...

This was a lovely oneshot... Thru dans eyes as well as his book.

Lovely written as always... Cant wait for more... Please...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You are a beautiful writer. I know its a CB story but it illustrates how great DB are, she is so open and honest with Dan and he has only her happiness in mind,no mind games and coupled with their common interests, its depressing that poor Blair is so brainwashed to even consider him. I fear we won't even get this much grieving over the miscarriage as Chucks accident will overshadow it,as ever, I hope we do though as PL would kill those scenes.
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is beautiful. ) For a few horrible seconds when I saw the main chars as D&B, I panicked & thought you'd jumped ship & that THAT was why you hadn't written GG in so long. *sigh of relief* Thank goodness it's not. I love Dan in love w/ Blair in its own tragic right. And I love the display of Blair's never-ending love for Chuck. This is gorgeous really. Fantastic job. )
ggxoxo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
welcome back :)
CBfanhere chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
So glad to see you're writing again although I can't lie I did freak out when I saw it was marked Dan and Blair but seeing your name made me look at it.

I didn't mind this story (I'm not really liking what they are doing with Dan and Blair on the show) and I love how you write.

I hope to read a Chuck and Blair fic soon as I fear that fanfics will be all I have left to satisfy my craving for them once the show comes back.
xoxo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
YOU'RE BACK! THIS WAS AMAZING!

You can tell I loved it because of all the capslock! So glad you're back! You write romance so well, between Dair and Chair.

I 3 U
flipped chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
is this real life - are you really writing again? or is this a one time thing? :

catheryne, this is beautiful. you're great in writing almost everyone and you definitely got C/B/D angst to a T. i also love how your stories do not always run on dialogues. you always take time to portray what the characters' are feeling and thinking first.

hope you'd come back to pick up your unfinished stories..
xoxowl chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was wonderful to read. You write Dan's character, his writing and his feelings for Blair/Claire, perfectly! It was also nice to see Serena at the end there. I like this S/D/B/C love quadrangle that's emerging. Poor Blair and Chuck :( They really can't catch a break, can they? Sad, but very lovely.
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Nice to see you writing for GG again. I have always loved your BC stories and I hope you will pick them back up. This was nice.
Maddtown chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I'm glad you're still writing for Gossip Girl from time to time. I've missed your stories and your beautiful writing.

I really like this piece as well, even though I don't believe in Dan's love for Blair on the show because of how contrived it seems to me. For the sake of enjoying your writing, I put aside my skepticism and I wasn't disappointed.

I think, ultimately, you've captured what the emotions are on the show right now and the dynamic between Dan/Serena/Blair/Chuck beautifully.

Selfishly, I hope you're inspired to write a few more pieces by this rather soapy storyline on GG because I eat up your words and your fiction like it's candy. :)