Reviews for The First Year
MaiWishes chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Yay Slytherin wins! Its nice how you made everything pretty even. Rose beat Score and Score beat Rose. Gryffindor wins Quidditch but Slytherin gets the house cup.

That was a great story, I'm off to check out your other HP fics :)
MaiWishes chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I was really happy there was a mysterious dark plot about to go on, but I'm kind of prickly about things staying cannon. Did you know Lucius got off? Harry testified in their defense, mostly because of Narcissa saving Harry's life. The Malfoy's are some of my favorite characters.

Still, I guess Lucius would do something like this regardless of whether he was acquitted or on the run, so it makes sense.
MaiWishes chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Ah I see now, makes some sense. Glad Harry is telling them now
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I hate the idea of Harry keeping his kids in the dark about the war, alot of fanfics do this. I dont understand why they would, Im not a fan of mollycodling kids and giving them sheltered lives. Harry HATED being kept in the dark and adults thinking he can't handle something. I dont like the idea that he would turn around and do it to his kids. The kids dont need all the gory details, but something of the truth of how half their family died would be nice. They could just say there was a powerful dark wizard and our family and friends fought against him.
MissVenusVixen chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Wow! That was cool! Love the fact that slitherin won!
MissVenusVixen chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
That was awesome! Loved the way Albus defeated McLaggen! That was awesome!
MissVenusVixen chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
good chapter, sorry i'm a bit late on reviewing, my internet went all weird, so yeah... great chapter!
risi chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed this, I'm just sad it's over. I hope a plot bunny for second year come round and sets your fingers typing since I'd love to see more.
hmweasley chapter 19 . 1/18/2012
I really enjoyed the ending. If you ever decide to write another year, I'll definitely read it. I loved Scorpius and Rose arguing over who's smarter. If you ever write another year, I'd definitely look forward to seeing what happens with their relationship. I find their arguing very amusing.
NHA chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
it is my new thrill to read your story and wait for the upcoming write really interesting.i don't think 1 more chapter is enough :p
risi chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
Just one more chapter left? Darn, I want more. Too bad Lucius is so mad, it must be quite painful for his son. Whatever happened to Narcissa though? Still, it seems Draco is going to be better than his father, which is better for Scorpius. I'll look forward to the next chapter.
hmweasley chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
There's something about Albus wearing Harry's glasses that makes me happy. Haha. I'm so glad he beat McLaggen. I wish we could have seen more of his reaction to losing. It also kind of sucks that Scorpius wasn't there to see Albus' duel.

I feel so bad for Scorpius. I can't imagine meeting your grandfather the first time, and him being like that. It was sweet to see Draco comforting him though.
hmweasley chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
I'm glad to know Albus is all right. Scorpius reacted better than I would have thought to finding out what his grandfather did. It'll be interesting to see how he handles it. Is Albus going to get new glasses or duel without glasses? I feel bad for him walking around practically blind. I broke my glasses once and had to go without them for a week (while attending school). It was horrible. Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
risi chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
I can't remember if I've reviewed before or not, but I wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. It's different to see something that isn't an automatic Rose/Scorpius, in fact I'm sort of enjoying their rivalry, though I admit I was hoping Scorpius would win the duel. I hope Scorpius doesn't always come in second, Rose needs to lose a bit just as much as Scorpius. Okay, I'll admit I like Scorpius more than Rose. Can't wait to see the confrontation with Lucius, I suspect it won't be good.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
I love it! I can't wait for more!