Reviews for The First Year
good chapter
Siriuslyanerd chapter 5 . 7/10
yay teddy victore
Siriuslyanerd chapter 4 . 7/10
good I love sneaking around with the characters of hp
Siriuslyanerd chapter 3 . 7/9
awwwww a rivalry already hahaha
Siriuslyanerd chapter 2 . 7/9
the colors for ravenclaw are blue and bronze but otherwise I enjoyed this chapter
Siriuslyanerd chapter 1 . 7/9
awesome
MaiWishes chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Yay Slytherin wins! Its nice how you made everything pretty even. Rose beat Score and Score beat Rose. Gryffindor wins Quidditch but Slytherin gets the house cup.

That was a great story, I'm off to check out your other HP fics :)
MaiWishes chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I was really happy there was a mysterious dark plot about to go on, but I'm kind of prickly about things staying cannon. Did you know Lucius got off? Harry testified in their defense, mostly because of Narcissa saving Harry's life. The Malfoy's are some of my favorite characters.

Still, I guess Lucius would do something like this regardless of whether he was acquitted or on the run, so it makes sense.
MaiWishes chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Ah I see now, makes some sense. Glad Harry is telling them now
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I hate the idea of Harry keeping his kids in the dark about the war, alot of fanfics do this. I dont understand why they would, Im not a fan of mollycodling kids and giving them sheltered lives. Harry HATED being kept in the dark and adults thinking he can't handle something. I dont like the idea that he would turn around and do it to his kids. The kids dont need all the gory details, but something of the truth of how half their family died would be nice. They could just say there was a powerful dark wizard and our family and friends fought against him.
MissVenusVixen chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Wow! That was cool! Love the fact that slitherin won!
MissVenusVixen chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
That was awesome! Loved the way Albus defeated McLaggen! That was awesome!
MissVenusVixen chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
good chapter, sorry i'm a bit late on reviewing, my internet went all weird, so yeah... great chapter!
risi chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed this, I'm just sad it's over. I hope a plot bunny for second year come round and sets your fingers typing since I'd love to see more.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »