Reviews for Pull the wires
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I missed your writing, Ally! It's been a while since we've last talked, but it's great to see your storytelling and prose has improved marvelously!

I loved every single moment of this. It was really well written, the characters flawed and fluid. Black continues to break my heart, and for once, he manages to break White's too. The conclusion pulled my heartstrings, and was fantastic.

- RV
Magic Kirby chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aaaw :) cute story, great character development that really made the conclusion amazing
PostiveCharm416 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
s soon!
PokeFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Aww :3 Is this how they're personality is in the Black and White Arc? I'm still on the Volume 38 of the DPP arc :/ Haven't had the time to read it all but I'll finish it soon eventually (_). I loved the story it was cute and sad :( but i liked it :)

Quick question do you know where I can read the HeartGoldSoulsSilver arc online for free?
Jaydoyle0900 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Got to admit (i sound a bit big headed saying this so im sorry) if it wasn't for my extreemly logical brain i might of found that confusing. It was a good story and a briliant plot but the scene changes took me off gaurd for awhile but the i got the gist of it. Oh and thanks for sharing :)
PkmnLegacy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Aw that is sad but cute :)

nice to see you updating again