Reviews for The Science of Santa
kami kyuubi sama chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Lol! Science killed Santa.
Salser chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Haha, this little one-shot is awesome! I had a massive grin on my face the whole time while reading it. I know it's not technically the season (well, it's not the season full stop), but hey, nothing like some good mid-year Christmas cheer, right?

I love how you've nailed Mordin's character. It was pitch-perfect, and you have a knack for fleshing out his dialogue and his tendency to go off on a tangent. Legion interjecting and correcting him in such a blase manner was an added bonus. And Kasumi decking him? That got a chuckle :)

Thanks for sharing this - I'm looking forward to reading more of your work later :)
REVOLUTION 25 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Lmao. They brought that on themselves.

See, what I was expecting though, was on christmas morning Mordin finds a big lump of coal in his lab. Lol
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I think I love you...
kheelasalai chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
...incinerating reindeer...DEAR GOD MORDIN!
Sheino Riff chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
No one can explain Santa! At least, not with logic.
Bren Tenkage chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
wow...that ruined any future Christmases for me, but hey, perectly done characters
Thyatira chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Ha! This is hilarious! Your Mordin is spot on. Thanks for the story.
TJ Brooks chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great story. Lots of fun. Poss alt ending - Shep kisses Mordin under the mistle toe to shut him up and produces the same effect as Kasumi's shadowstrike
Master of Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
AH HA HA HA HA

Nice one! Should have made Kasumi lie to Mordin and mess with his head further:

"Santa is bionic and has a special mass-effect atomic device that can stop time. It is how he can deliver all those presents. His robotic reindeer are rumoured to be commissioned by Collectors using Reaper technology."
Subject 0 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ha-ha, I really love this story! I remember reading it a while back and wondering where the heck it went! The dialogue matches the characters so well, and the way you describe the scene makes it unfold like I'm watching a movie. I'm actually really jealous I can't write as well as you. Anyways, it's really awesome that you reposted it. I hope you'll add more stuff in the future! :)
Gischa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was fantastic!

and hi-freaking-larious.
Proto R3n3A chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Thanks for writing this. It was fun to read. :)
GuardianAthens chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Got to love when Katsumi pulls out her clocking! Especially whne its Christmas and Mordin is going on another 'random explanation in extreme terms'.

Now I must write something involving Christmas!
Lleu chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Even though this was clearly a rip-off, I loved it. Mainly because of Mordin. I freaking love that guy. Got him perfectly. Much more entertaining discussion that.