Reviews for A Prime Christmas
Blohm chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
I loved this Christmas fanfic! It just felt really warm and ripe.
Monkeyboo chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
To the author if this story, i think it is TGE BEST STORY EVER WRITEN! My fav part is when june darby gives optimus a kiss and optimus just keeps his cool and i was wonderin: can u write what the decepticons think about christmas, like they find it over the world wide web or something and they start reading it aloud? Please?
thunder angel13 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Great story please write another like it ;-D
Sexy Chick chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Ooooh!
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
*dies laughing*
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
*imagines the whole scene unfolding* d3b
Wolf Prime chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Oh yeah! Merry Christmas to all fanfiction! X3 Awesome story my friend! I really enjoyed it! All the Autobot family celebrate Christmas! Jingle bells, jingle bells jingle all the way ... The song go like that? I can't remember very well X_X.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend! See you around and congratulations! w
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Aw, this was awesomeness incarnate! And a good read to put an end to a good Christmas Eve. Thanks for posting this piece; it certainly warmed my heart x3

Merry Christmas to you!
Foxbear chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Fowler visiting when the bots aren't in trouble.

A Christmas Miracle!

Yahoo!
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
A brief but wonderful moment of fluff. Fluff is what everybody needs in life, and thank goodness you were able to demonstrate that this chapter. Write more of the story please.
Sawyer Kanaii chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
oh my (starts laughing hystericlly and snorting) that was so funny if your mom keeps this up maybe optimus will become your stepdad
ALL OUT TOMBOY chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Hahaha I like this! It made my day! Please tell they'll be a pt 3! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
That was hilarious! Also very in character. Good Job!
MaxNight chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
The ending of this chapyter was great:-). and please update soon.
RainbowKats490 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Step dad prime for the win!