Reviews for What's up Doc?
miXiZ chapter 8 . 4/9
Loved the story. I have a thing for hurt Dean and Indians :)
dannielle.shorrock chapter 6 . 3/29
Love the doctor who reference. Even if it was not on purpose.
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 1/9
Wonderful story, great plot and loved all the injured Sam! And the final line of this story, pure gold!
whiteraven67 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014

Ll,l,

L,
Rebegirl chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Another great story. And man oh man, poor Sam (hehehe). I loved every minute of it. The Chief was an awesome character too. The whole story kind of read like an episode.
CindyT63 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Loved the last two chapters the most! I loved Chief Whitefeather, and the final lines. Great stuff here - glad you didn't stop!
Sphinxius chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Loved this story! Loved the ending - Sam feeding Dean his own words from, what, the pilot episode, I believe? Classic. And priceless. Great job on this. Would have made a rad episode.
my daydream world chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Nice, but Sam and Dean don't actually call each other big brother and little brother all the time so that's just annoying to have in here.
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Sam revved the engine and shot the Impala away from the Fort before giving his brother an evil grin. "Driver picks the music." He said slowly and grinned even wider as Dean's face went red. "Shotgun…shuts his cakehole."

I've been waiting for Sam to say that every time i watched an episode where Sam was driving. Sadly, he never did. BUT YOU MADE HIM SAY IT AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT! ;D
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
*cringes* no. Sam. *rushes to read next chapter*
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Love! Sorry for the disappearance. Was busy writing my own stuff. And then my computer crashed and now I'm back to Kaz fic marathon ;) Moving onto the next chapter!
Jenjoremy123 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Ooooo! Love the Doctor Who reference!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
AW NICE! OH MY GOD! THAT WAS FUNNY!
Peridot5 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Eesh. You do the most gruesome things to Sam. You weren't to kind to Dean either, though, making him drive the Impala through that duck pond and all. The whole botched ritual thing was a neat twist. Very original. What a creeper that ghost was. Awesome story. Glad I found your page. I love a good first/second season case fic with some Sam h/c. And you throw in a little for Dean too. Very generous. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »