Reviews for What's up Doc?
kandilyn chapter 1 . 11/1
The last line says it all. Great story. Thank you.
Iuvsbruce chapter 8 . 10/7
Really wonderful!
Misty98799 chapter 8 . 9/4
Love that last paragraph
SJ Jones chapter 8 . 2/14
Really good!
Simran chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
U r the most amazing fan-fiction writer for supernatural...i totally love your work...i hope u post other stories in future too as this was the first time i had read any fan-fiction...and u really hooked me on your story...thanks a million for posting this
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
I have read nearly all of your stories by now, some twice or more, and I loved every single one of them. I can't believe I missed this one for so long, it was ansoluzely awesome (well, how could it be any different with you?) I adore your hurt!Sam, and you write him so perfectly, still being badass and saving Dean even while gravely injured. It's one of the things I love so much about him, that he never gives up and never loses faith in his brother. Many fanfiction authors underestimate him, and would have him completely incapitated after such a wound, but the real Sam Winchester is not at all like that (and we saw on many occasions in the show, namely 11x17, uuh, what a ride), and you always give that credit.
Also love the DW references you sneak into one of the other story, and I would actually love to see more of them, because geeking about timetravel (like, classy timetravel, not the hopping around the angels do) and planets of weird is totally something I could see them doing in the show too XD
NoilyPrat chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Love the thought you put into the bad guy. OUCH for what he did to the victims - Sam included. Wonderful storyline, with the surgeon's skull not with the body, but bound to the ground. YIKES!
LOVE Chief Dave Whitefeather - Shaman, and bounder of boo-boos. LOL!
Good job. (Love the Muse jumping you to make you finish the story!)
reader50 chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
I enjoyed your story, loved the ending. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
"One sick twist"? You are a cruel, cruel woman to treat poor Sam like that. How do you sleep?
reader50 chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Now I know you must love Bobby to have Dean call him up on the case, but, I find that Bobby having all the answers so quickly to be unbelievable. The answers should have been in the papers Sam collected from the last victim since that guy had be investigating the Fort. Plus the name Lemke, how would Dean know how to spell the name Bobby gave him without Bobby spelling it for him? And shouldn't Bobby have given Dean a first name in case there was more than one Lemke? You have good writing skills, I hope I'm not discouraging you as I do like the story. I just wanted to give you something to think about if you should write other stories. And I hope you do write other stories.
reader50 chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
What's with the "big brother"/"little brother"? Who calls each other that in real life? As a fan, I know what they are to each other and don't have to be hit over the head with it multiple times. So far, the story is interesting.
reader50 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Huh. Unless the clerk was the owner, someone should have noticed the dead man. What did the killer do? Kill the clerk, turn off the pumps and the lights? And you can't say the lights were still on because Dean noticed the place was closed before. Sorry to be so picky, but I like a story to be believable. Otherwise, I like the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Truly an amazing story! I'm obsessed with the show and honestly the imagery was great! I could picture it all in my head with the words just like a regular show and gosh it was just awesome, well done! You are a great writer and I hope you continue with your amazing gift!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Great story. Loved the last paragraph:)
gluedwithgold chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Another awesome read! I just love your writing style, and I love that this one seems to take many elements of previous SPN episodes and twists them into a new story (Dr. Ellicott meets Doc Benton meets Frontierland). The native American element was well done (better than the show writers did in Bugs!) and I'm glad you continued the story to include it!

p.s. My muse has pickup sticks, which hurt when she pokes me with them...I think I should get her a barrel or monkeys instead!