Reviews for What's up Doc?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Truly an amazing story! I'm obsessed with the show and honestly the imagery was great! I could picture it all in my head with the words just like a regular show and gosh it was just awesome, well done! You are a great writer and I hope you continue with your amazing gift!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Great story. Loved the last paragraph:)
gluedwithgold chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Another awesome read! I just love your writing style, and I love that this one seems to take many elements of previous SPN episodes and twists them into a new story (Dr. Ellicott meets Doc Benton meets Frontierland). The native American element was well done (better than the show writers did in Bugs!) and I'm glad you continued the story to include it!

p.s. My muse has pickup sticks, which hurt when she pokes me with them...I think I should get her a barrel or monkeys instead!
Sammy's Missing Shoe chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Why in the heck had I not read this before?! Seriously, did this just slip my mind or something? Good Lord I freaking love this!
miXiZ chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Loved the story. I have a thing for hurt Dean and Indians :)
Duvaind1r chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
Love the doctor who reference. Even if it was not on purpose.
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Wonderful story, great plot and loved all the injured Sam! And the final line of this story, pure gold!
whiteraven67 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014

Ll,l,

L,
Rebegirl chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Another great story. And man oh man, poor Sam (hehehe). I loved every minute of it. The Chief was an awesome character too. The whole story kind of read like an episode.
CindyT63 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Loved the last two chapters the most! I loved Chief Whitefeather, and the final lines. Great stuff here - glad you didn't stop!
Sphinixius chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Loved this story! Loved the ending - Sam feeding Dean his own words from, what, the pilot episode, I believe? Classic. And priceless. Great job on this. Would have made a rad episode.
my daydream world chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Nice, but Sam and Dean don't actually call each other big brother and little brother all the time so that's just annoying to have in here.
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Sam revved the engine and shot the Impala away from the Fort before giving his brother an evil grin. "Driver picks the music." He said slowly and grinned even wider as Dean's face went red. "Shotgun…shuts his cakehole."

I've been waiting for Sam to say that every time i watched an episode where Sam was driving. Sadly, he never did. BUT YOU MADE HIM SAY IT AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT! ;D
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 10/2/2013