Reviews for What's up Doc?
JaniceC678 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Hey, just got through Chap 3 here and MAN, this one got really good really fast. You have a knack of jumping right in and grabbing the reader's attention right from the start. It was GREAT earlier having Sammy being the one to save Dean and being the one worrying until his brother regained consciousness and caring for him. As much as I LOVE hurt Sammy and can't WAIT to keep reading, it's nice to see it the other way around once in a while too, and it doesn't happen too often that I've come across too often...of course, I'm still pretty new to this stuff.!
scootersmom chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
This is a great story with a very creepy supernatural ghost. Your descriptions of the fort and the ghost were fantastic, I really felt like I could see and even smell where they were. I liked the brother moments alot and the chief was a great character! Of course, some limp Sam is always good too!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Loved the story. Especially Chief, Shaman, and fixer of booboos. lol Great line. And i swear if my brother ever complains about my music while i drive im so quoting Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole at him. haha Thanks~
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
A trully thrilling piece of story telling, with enough limpSam to keep a girl truly happy, along with a whumped up bigbrother Dean to share some of the hurtage! You had my toes curling in places as the bad Doc Lemke, sociopath extraordinare, really did go to town causing a bucket load of hurt. Just glad that in the end, as brothers, they got to toast his morally disagraced skull and set the storyboard straight. Loved it. Just glad I can give you feedback on FF, tho who knows that will last? Rozzy
Huntershelper chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
As always, a very entertaining piece of work! You always manage to capture the boys so well! I am so happy you are the type that can kick these out so quickly so I never have to wait long for the next installment! Great job! Looking forward to reading the next one!
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Wonderful case fic, well thought out and some brutal pain to boot.
sammynanci chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Good job! Finally this damnit doctor salt and burn! Yeah! I loved this brother and the protective Dean and hurtSam.

Thanks for your story :) I hope what your mother is better!
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Awesome ending, fabulous story! :))
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Love this chapter, great job. And lol way to end it!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Awesome ending for the story!

I love the idea that the Impala took a hit for the team and it involved ducks especially because in one of my stories I wrote that her first major rebuild was because of a bear.

This also explains the bracelet that Dean wears which is cool.
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Okay you have to update this like now! Is the cheif okay? BTW tricky guy drugging Sammy with the tea. I like him! Please don't kill him. Dr Lemoke is freakin dick! I hate him. Please hurry and update. *Sammy puppy dog eyes*
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I'm so glad that you listened to you muse. Smart muse BTW. Mine is pretty smart too. Anyway I think the good doctor is just too awesome a villian to let die that easily don't you?
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
It's dawn right? Dean should be coming after Sammy now right? That doctor is one twisted ghost. Dean is going to rip him to pieces when he get's ahold of him. Stupid sadistic doctor. Yep, Dean's gonna make him wish he stayed dead. This is freakin awesome!
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Wow, riveting story so far! Can't wait for more! :D :D :D
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Very cool idea! A crazy sadistic doctor ghost that kidnapped poor Sammy cause he had dirt on his clothes and socks? I swear the Winchester luck is putrid to say the least. Okay now all Dean has to do is wait till it's light to go save his little brother? Easier said then done though. I'm totally loving this!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »