Reviews for Pinch Yourself Harder, You're Only Dreaming
missmerrymak chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
The whole fic was absolutely fantastic! Very well written and the way you wrote Jenny was very believable. I could see her doing everything you said. I loved it and now i have to go check out your other stories :)
JennysPrincess96 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hi! I was creeping through Jibbs fics and found this one and decided to give it a try. I must say, this story was fabulously written, with an awesome plot behind it. I'm still in shock. Anyways, fantabulous story, and keep writing!

xoxo
Zeki Young chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Conceptual but pretty awesome! Love the feel and of course live the final outcome!
eva-david chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Ok, so this was a very cute ending :)

Unfortunately the second chapter of this story really confuses me, a lot!

Guess I'll have to read it all again to understand it but still, I liked it somehow.

Good job and thanks for sharing!
fredesrojo chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
asdfjklahoiewbfdsajkfg;aewndl;ahffl'gh

I know I've already read this and whatnot but AGH so amazing.

*cracks knuckles* Now to get back to writing the fic I owe you... :P
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
That was an intense story, very dark but I loved it.

I would have loved to see, on the show, Gibbs ready to do that kind of thing for Jenny! really amazing

I really like Jenny's grandfather

Great story :-D
jstapny chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Wow that was amazing...very strange, but I loved it. I'm just so glad you posted the whole thing because I would have died waiting for updates. But Jethro did lie to young Jenny (whom I so loved) and never came back to play with her...so sad.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
This was weirdly wonderful.

I loved gibbs meeting jenny as a little girl it was cute and I loved the end now I know what to do if I cant sleep.

Really loved it it was amazung and made me fill a mixture of emotions happy, sad amusmant,

I loved jenny putting up the glass wall and gibbs pushing his face against it. I also loved the bit at the door when they were just about to leave really amazing one of my favourites