Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Push
keitaropurple69 chapter 35 . 7/17
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write and more to it or not?
Velial13 chapter 7 . 5/27
Well, to be fair JKR really did a bad job with Petunia, I mean Lily got the looks, the brains, magic, rich and handsome husband. What her sister have got? Zilch.
Tenchi Knight chapter 7 . 2/24
So far I love this story, however I wanted to make a mention regarding your ending note... it bothers me when people equate sleeping together (in proximity or in the same bed) with having sex or making love. I've slept with people in the past and it was never sexual, just saying. That said, keep up the good work!
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/16
miloradowicz chapter 2 . 1/29
Hasn't Severus just broken his vow? He was to complete the task to kill Dumbledore if Draco fails, after all.
greasy snivellus chapter 3 . 1/7
i had a breakup 3 years ago, and it was went smooth, like seriously, we couldn't even name the date when we actually broke up. it's something like something just changed, and we didn't care. still close friends (and used to be constantly teased by friends) lol xD
Guest chapter 35 . 12/29/2015
carry this story one ive been waiting for a year update pease
lordblink chapter 35 . 12/7/2015
A wonderfully well written story, but unfortunately lacking in updates. Almost a year now, with no further development on the story. Any plans for any near future additions to the story line? Keep up the great work!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
I like that they had this argument! I feel like a lot of fics have harry whipped to the point that the things that happen here when they happen in another fic Harry will just shrug it off and he also constantly degrades himself while placing Hermione on a godlike pedestal! Nice realism! I also like the fact that we got a little Christmas chapter as it is almost Christmas!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
A reaper?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
Anyone else think that this mysterious Shadow character is unnecessary? Besides adding nothing to the story so far, it aggravates me that it was concealed and managed to kill a death eater while being in the middle of the fight.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Пожалуйста продолжения.
luketzoner chapter 35 . 9/23/2015
i hope that this fic isn't dead.
the story is brilliant and i hope to see another chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 35 . 8/4/2015
I wonder how nobody has found that Voldemort defiled Albus' tomb as I doubt he would seal it back up?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
Why not have Kreacher or Dobby switch the lockets while Umbridge is sleeping?