Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Push
mrfoodjr chapter 36 . 9/2
This is one of the best harry potter stories I've read. I hope u plan to continue it
Svenion chapter 33 . 7/15
Jeezus fuck, please either end the drama or just have them kill each other already. It's dragging out the story and killing any rhythm you've built up. So is umbridge, that should have been resolved in the first month. Malfoy as well.
Svenion chapter 24 . 7/15
Worst chapter of the story. Umbridge openly supports riddle, whom the ministry has declared a criminal, and they just let her take over as headmistress? BS. An accident could easily be arranged, ESPECIALLY considering they know she has the locket. And the chapter ending? I get what you were going for, but it came across as unreadable chapter filler.
Fast Frank chapter 29 . 6/30
The riddle is good, but the answer is wrong: A shadow cannot exist in the absence of light, because all would be in darkness.
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 6/29
The voice of experience: "little brother" and "little bother" are synonyms.
Fast Frank chapter 16 . 6/28
Hermione's dress is awfully risque for a seventeen year old.
The only two books I wouldn't finish were 'American Psycho' (worst $9 I ever spent) and 'Das Kapital' (too repetitive to be a good textbook).
Harry and Hermione "arrive in a lightning storm" and Tom doesn't notice immediately? Very unobservant of him.
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 6/27
Quickly tortured into insanity? I thought the reason Frank and Alice went insane was the torture was prolonged.
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 6/26
Ok, I know that language has coarsened since I was young, but Hermione drops the "f-word" more than most sailors I knew, almost as much as some college students I knew. (late '60s) Oh, and "bloody" is an actual swear word since it's short for "Christ's bloody wounds".
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 6/26
You might think that it is a bit impulsive that Hermione would send a howler to a muggle house. But my real objection to this chapter is that no one gets thrown through TWO walls and lives. (4 Privet Drive is old enough to have traditional construction, not the cheap drywall of today.)
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 6/26
It seems to me that Harry entrusted too much information to a letter, when a face to face meeting with Hermione would have been better.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 6/25
Bikinis at Hogwarts! That seems so culturally OOC that my first suspicion wss multiple imperius spells.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 36 . 5/10
Not bad
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 4/30
There is no spell that could make the Killing Curse rebound in midair. And if there secretly is on there is absolutely no way that Ronald Bilius Weasley would be the one to discover it.
superdude50989 chapter 36 . 4/28
Looking forward to more chapters
Majerus chapter 10 . 4/26
I'm somewhere between annoyed and anxiously enjoying the anonymous watcher. I look forward to finding out what part they play in the coming story :-)
I'll PM with some concerns, but I'll leave in the review the fact that there is no way that I would ever consider someone who uses the AK spell as untainted by evil. That's the whole point of this spell... it's powered by your hatred, just like the crucio spell is powered by your malicious enjoyment of causing pain, and the imperio spell is fueled by your willingness to completely disregard the other person's will.
Hopefully you will resolve that issue, and soon.
M