Reviews for One Piece: The Birds of Flame
daniela.rios940 chapter 6 . 10/12
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 6 . 9/7
More please! XD
OnePieceDoesExist chapter 6 . 7/29
I can't wait for the next chapter! Marco and Luffy are too cute as siblings!
You just gotta update this! DX :D Please!
TheDuckIsComing chapter 6 . 6/17
No. No. No. PLEASE NO! There is no way the Twin Phoenixs are joining the Whitebeard Pirates 0.0

(suggestion: makewhitebeardscrewthinktheyjoinedbutreallythetwinphoenixsarejustmessingwiththem)
Ezakike chapter 6 . 6/2
I love this. A name for your devil fruit for Luffy can be a Roc. If you don't know what that is, it is a giant mythical bird that can sometimes have elemental attributes to it. An example of this is in 'Sinbad legend of the seven seas'. It's an ice roc but you can twist it alil if you like the idea.
Brazilwolf chapter 6 . 5/27
Love the fact that they have a mythical power and are strong
Forever In Oblivion chapter 2 . 5/15
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 6 . 3/27
I see this hasn't been updated in awhile... Please tell me this is still an ongoing story.
Forever In Oblivion chapter 5 . 2/6
I love the story, except...I think that Thatch is overpowered on here...I think that he's not that strong.
sousie chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Poisoned Sidd chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
NightHunterDeath chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
...please update! I actually am starting to like Marco, and this one is so cute! Please update! I don't know what I'll do if you don't! I sort of hope that they stay in denial for awhile, refusing to join the crew and all, sort of like how Ace and Sabo did so, and then they join for one reason or another...and that Grap shows up and basically reveals who Sabo, Ace, and Luffy -and Marco if Grap remembers him- are and where Luffy was suppose to be-training with Ace and Sabo. Please update soon!
K.C.96 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
...Will you ever continue?
Anime fan KNB chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
But im a little sad ... Did you drope the One Piece stories ? I love them so badly :whined: Can you Upated them please or tell me if you think you will not continue them ... I think that's too bad if you don't they are wonderful
and im sure im not the only one who thinks that you should update youre Storys