Reviews for Moving On
KajunKatIz chapter 21 . 5/15/2017
This was so awesome! Thoroughly enjoyed each chapter, excited to get to the next one. Truly disappointed to get to the end of chapter 21 to find it had ended abruptly...I honestly could cry!
Your story felt realistic; kind of like you were filling in the blanks between scenes from the show; especially concerning Carol and Daryl...just adorable the way you wrote them!
You truly have a way with words, and your multi-chapter stories are my favorite. Hopefully you'll write many more of them. Thanx!
runATL chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I know it's been 4 years since you updated. But just in case, I followed.
deniselynne1966 chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
This fic is so well done. This period of Caryl is when I first fell in love with them as a potential couple...I would sooooo love you to finish this...please!
suka27 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
amazing!
hannlicious chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
After reading the first chapter, this fic went to my fave instantly. Never stopped reading til the last chapter and was about to comment and plead for you to update soon. But saw this was updated 2years ago. Damn.
Treasure7 chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Gaaaaah! I need that sex-scene you've been building up towards! I realize you've probably abandoned this fix, put PLEASE turn your attention towards it once more!
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I know that you haven't finished this story and that you're not likely to finish it after all this time, but I can't help myself. This is well written and intriguing, so I decided to read it anyway.
Jhill88 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
ommmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggg the hottest kiss I've read sheesh
annibelle chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
It looks like you've long abandoned this fic... but I would LOVE to see more! I've been thinking of that sex scene all day... hot hot hot! :)
AnonymousMe03 chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
Is this story abandoned? :( it was so good!
Thanks for sharing and writing what you have posted though.
Very well written and Daryl and Carol's characters are believably connected to the characters we know from the show.
pluckysplace chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
I just found this story and am sorry to see you have abandoned it. Really enjoying the story and the relationship between Daryl and Carol. Hope you finish is someday!
alibabwa chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
This is such a tremendous story that I think I've reread 3 times now and I've only been reading fanfiction for a couple months :) you have such a wonderful, subtle way with language and there always being this almost sarcastic, self-depricatingly twist makes reading your work so enjoyable. I realize it's been months since you've updated and maybe likely you won't, but I figured showing my appreciation for the work you have done was necessary and if you ever wonder if there's still an audience out there wanting more, I promise there is.
kyri0sity chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
Such a wonderful story! It's so detailed & intricate & has such a lovely feel to it. Hope there's more to come.
hanagirl chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Jeez, I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke! That was hot and they haven't even HAD sex yet. Rushing to the next chapter.
marvelchick chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Great story, thankfully not super angsty like most Caryl stories I've read (nothing wrong with angst just not my cup of tea ;)) Hope you update soon!