Reviews for Puppy Love: Continued
zapwbolt chapter 2 . 5/19
I really like it, but I don't get it all. Can someone summarize what happened in the first part?
I'm a Jesus Freak chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
I liked reading this. Very well written
Soric Guras chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Sir, if I got my facts right with those higher forces, they're going to NEED Alpha to Omega squadrons. That is, considering they can produce multiple PAWS or even scarier weapons.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I love this story! Keep it up! How many chapters will there be?
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Great ending bro. Don't ever doubt anything that you've written because it's all great.
PureNexus chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
I'm still here. And I always will be.

I just cannot wait to see Aaron in action!
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Great to know that you're not done with this. I liked the tail end of this chapter. It was funny.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
"Butch noticed his subordinates were listening in based on their expressions. Signaling it wasn't wise angirly with his paw, they all apologized and decided to kick around Paws head. Except for Seamus who began playing tic-tac-toe with himself."

LOL Yeah. Ha ha. How CAN you play tic-tac-toe with yourself?
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Yeah! Write a sequel!
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Whew. Man I though that Butch was gone. Glad to see he's still alive, and glad to see an update. Hope to see more soon
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Wow dude... I can't believe you just did that... Though I've never seen the movies, Butch was one of my favorite characters and now he's dead. Still, gotta hand it to you, this was a great chapter.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Good thing I have an update waiting for me as of right now or I might have died from the suspense
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Uh oh, seems like this mission won't be as straight forward as they thought... Time to get into the action now.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Man I haven't caught up with this story in forever, (probably because my phone broke) but whatever. I'm still really liking this story you have.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
What happened to Paws? They just disabled him, but did not kill him?