Reviews for Hoodwinked
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I love Dean buying Sam a hoodie that actually fits.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
"like or hate"? love, of course ;)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ha! I love it. Hoodie fics are usually annoying but this was very cute. Mr Sockface! That made me laugh :P
CheeriO chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I actually agree with you saying that Sam's go to is not his hoodie. It's a great story. Thanks for sharing!
knivespast chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Very cute story! I loved that you show how the boys do care about each other, but not in a Wincest-y way. One point: the ages of the boys at the very end is off slightly. There's only four years between them, but you've got Sam at age four and Dean at age ten. Either Sam should've been six, or Dean should've been eight.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I just love the brotherly schmoop between Sam and Dean and I love it when Dean goes and buys Sam something.

I always get the impression that Sam would feel so guilty in buying new clothes for himself, for he probably believes that what little money they have is needed for more important things.

Sammy was just so cute in season one with his hoodie.

Can anyone remember the last time he wore one in the show?

Anyway great story:-)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awwww, Dean bought Sam a new hoodie (that looks GOOD lol) so he won't have to wear one that's too small and worn out. He really DOES care about Sam! ;P I thought it was funny that Sam never bothered to replace his, even when he outgrew it. Typical though. It's the little things that show how much you care. lol

Cute story! Thanks! :)
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved it! The humor was perfect and the brotherly schmoop was adorable. I love the idea of Dean sneaking out to buy Sam a hoodie too. Too cute!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
aww how cute!

but.. huh, what kinda stories are you reading, babe! LOL... really... hoodie as a go to thingie? really! man, I never read any stories like that... huh... that's so weird...

oh and I wonder what happened to that BLACK hoodie Dean wore in Faith! *shrugs*

and I love Sam's hoodie.. the one he wore in idk Wendigo... kinda brown one... love it! dunno what happened to that one either.. buuu ;(

anywho.. I love how you made it that Dean is Sam's go to whenever Sam's not well and not the hoodie..:) so adorable and probably very true!

but I still can't think of any story that I have read that would have the hoodie be that for Sam... huh...

no no, I don't mean that as a bad thing, I just I guess we read in different circles LOL :)) or something!

but this story was AWESOME, I really liked it... and it made me wonder really if I ever read a story about Sam's hoodie.. LOL.. I mean I read stories where Dean wears Sam's hoodie.. but... huh... man, now you made me all thinky... grr!

but yeah I just really liked this a lot! very awesome, very adorable! and the bunny... d'awww.. Sammy... wanna pinch his cheek!

and omg the "straight jacket" comment.. omg Dean *cringes* what were you thinking!

but I love how he went and bought a new hoodie... oh man.. too cute :)

enjoyed this!

S.
Moydra chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sweet without being overly gushy! I loved it. Especially Sam telling Dean that it wasn't the clothes! Thanks for sharing!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Definitely like.
Phx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
awww - I really enjoyed that. Love that the line they should not cross came up with the straight jacket comment and Dean's immediate remorse. Awesome.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Yeah, I like hoodie stories and this is a good one!