Reviews for One of the Exceptions
Clemen chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I really enjoy reading your story. It one of the few Hotch and Garcia story out there and that actually good. I hope you decide to continue this story. Until next time, take care.
Sinvisigoth chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
omg you can have all my cooties if you please please get this story going again :D
Sinvisigoth chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Aaaaah this story has me bouncing in my chair with excitement :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
It makes me sad this story is discontinued. It's so good!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Pleeeeeeeaae update! I'd love to know the teams reaction!
Draco lover 91 chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Please please please please finish this best story I have read on here
rigger42 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
The ninja turtle line is hysterical. I'm not convinced that Garcia would admit anything to Rossi, but love the praise for just getting a SMILE out of Hotch. Its a lovely idea that Penelope lifts his burdens and makes him feel happy.
rigger42 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Sorry...Derek was let off far too easily by Penelope's warm heart. Once he said she was jealous I wanted to smack him. With a 2x4. Because, regardless of whether or not she had romantic feelings, they had been BFFs and he totally shut her out. I hope she comes to the conclusion that yearning for Derek was a safe habit.
rigger42 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I haven't really been able to fully embrace a romantic vibe between Hotch and Garcia, but I do love the friendship and tenderness between them. And I can totally hear Hotch saying this line in his distinctive delivery:

"Whether or not you admit it to me, you knew how Penelope felt about you," Hotch contradicted. "The honorable thing would have been to talk to her in private and let her down gently. Instead, you waited until the last possible minute and broke the news, in front of everyone, that she would never be anything more to you than a friend. It hurt her, and she didn't deserve that."

Just...Word. The horrific part of that entire scene is the blindsiding of Penelope, and I'm kind of hoping that Derek goes and indignantly says something to Emily or someone else about how out of line Hotch was, and they totally agree with him on Derek's actions.

And Penelope's attitude towards Hotch is deeply sweet.
Trailingwolf chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
OMG! Love this like you have no idea! you give great fic.
Leigh59 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
just found this gem, love it. so looking forward to more soon.
Lky13 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Great story! Hope you update soon!
Grovek26 chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Really enjoying this, please add soon
Wiccagirl24 chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
This is such a cute story!
Leggomygreggo21 chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
Awesome story so far! I love the chemistry between the two! Can't wait for the team and Morgans reaction!