Reviews for Target
yailover97 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Poor Misaki TTΔTT it must be so hard to be so CUTE!
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hahahahaha! The last one killed me XP

So you need to hide yo kids hide yo husbands and don't forget to hide yo ukes and yo semes too because all of them are going to fell in love with Misaki! :O
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
haha...this is so cute...

and no. 5 just nailed it!
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
five is just funny
IchiAi chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
LOL!

5. Usami Akihiko - what more needs to be said?

Really Funny XDXDXDXD

IchiAi :)
obabema chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That last one speaks for itself... XD
Butterfree chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Haha, loved the story! The situations you put Misaki in were all very hilarious xD

~ CupidKirby
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love the fifth one. It's the perfect one word, 'nuff said, kind of thing. :D
aisuru Aki chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I died on number 5 XD
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
*Grins* The 'Takahashi trait' seems to be well n strong in his earlier years hasn't it? I like how you ended it. With just a name and it said all.
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was sort but still quite effective and actually very poignant. After all who hasn't had those moments? Instances where others inflict them-self on one inappropriately in younger years before one completely understands what's happening. It always leaves such a twist of emotions.

The "I guess," and "half-a-virgin" show Misaki's naivete so wonderfully and painfully.

His reflection on feeling sorry for himself that men find him attractive is also sad and funny simultaneously.

And number five is perfect. One need not say more then that single name.
teabags chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
LOL

"Half a virgin" and 5. Usami Akihiko

Great :D
Panda chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Those lucky bas- I mean, poor Misaki XD thank god for Akihiko though!
xXZeruto LoverXx chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hahahaha I love the way you just put Usami Akihiko for the last one! xDD
Souxie 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loved the simplicity of number five. It's irritating and "tl;dr" when people write the whole thing AGAIN. Seriously guys, we should know by now Romantica's story, no need to repeat.

Sweet Jesus, I actually think Misaki is THAT naive, and the guy that squeezed his butt: I really laughed there.

Thank you, this was a nice and quick read.