Reviews for Lament and Acceptance
EmD23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is so crushingly beautiful, man.

Waffleface chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was really sad. Fi contemplating the multiple timelines was something interesting I haven't really seen before.

The only issue I see are a few missteps in tenses-you switch to the present and past a few times, especially near the end, and it's a little confusing.

Besides that, great work.
JeIlyfish chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Shìt nìgga, you almost made me cry ;,(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
boohoohoo, this is soo sad, I'm like ccrying, sniff, this is so good but it makes me sad, they neeeeeeeed to bring fi back!
TooLazyToThinkOneUp chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ok now do the same thing with the LttP Master sword

Link talked with the he got to reforge Fi in a tempered, gold color,She has to reflect on that.

Plus,maybe you could explain why her hilt is blood red in Lttp
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
God blessed you nearly made me cry! Fi's loyalty to Link is just so . . . awe-inspiring and heart-wrenching!
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aww...poor Fi. I think everyone did wonder if she realized the future Links had wielded her.
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
It's really sad.. but may be true. :O

Terrific one-shot! :3
Stikibunn chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
the idea for a story like this popped into my head this morning and I'm glad someone has done such a good job with the idea!
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Interesting and a little sad. Some bits seemed a little clumsy, but otherwise, good job
Riku Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was very touching and emotional, and for that you will be rewarded... here's an imaginary internet cookie...
Piklink chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was really, really beautiful! T.T Skyward Sword changed my view of the Master Sword forever, and now I'll always remember that Fi is with us whenever we take up that sacred blade :')
InkPhantom chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
:'D Why is this so amazingly good? Wow, I really like this.
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
... Fate... it's power and poetry always won me over in all of the Zeldas no matter where and how it manifests itself. I feel half nostalgic half happy because as Fi said, the Legend will never end (no mater what the Nintendo staff may say :D)

The last sentence was a little corny.

Everything else was perfect for me; perfect meaning the collection of every existing compliment related to written storytelling.
Agent Beetle chapter 1 . 12/28/2011