Reviews for Power Play
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
oooh, this is just so great
i love lucius and harry
the dynamics are fantastic
SunlessNights chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
AHH, I loved this! :)
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
3 this fic ! Can't say anything else !
sub0chick chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
ohhh, very hot and loved the interplay between them, the subtle shift in power. and i loved that line about harry having the power to make luc sad just by saying goodbye, so awww inducing. lmao and the end bit about draco, i can just see draco walking in on them in the middle of a vigorous round of sex and having a fit...or fainting lmao. great work :)
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Loved it!
HybridChaos chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This odly made me hungry for toast with lots of butter...
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hot and cute! I love how despite the gloomy setting, your story still had a light feeling to it!

It definitely made me happy!
umcutie chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Luver it!;)
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Omg, thank you. I've been having such a shitty week you have no idea. -_- This really perked me up a bit. I really enjoyed reading it and doing our trade. Some parts were just SO good. That scene in the Great Hall was particularly powerful. I felt so bad for Lucius, even though I probably shouldn't! I loved their characterizations SO much. Gosh, I loved this. Thank you!
Pinkie the Butt-Hurter chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Very, uh...graphic. Sexy, I'll give ya that, yeah. Just the pairing sorta took me off guard...but I must say, fabulously written as always, my friend. Your awesome writing skills never fail to amaze me.

-Nikki