Reviews for The Tangled Princess Bride
PurplePenguin13MI chapter 1 . 2/7
OMYGOSH THIS MOVIE AND THIS FIC AND THIS OTHER MOVIE LIKE OMG YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDE AND YOUR LITTLE PUN IN YOUR AUTHOR'S NOTE AND OMG I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THAT THIS EXISTS.
DragonSong17 chapter 18 . 1/22
Aw darn it, I caught up to where you left off! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
DragonSong17 chapter 17 . 1/22
hahaha I loved Gothel's rendition of "Snuff Out the Light!" And I'm still loving this story and all its creativity!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 18 . 1/20
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Please update soon! I hope to see some hurt/comfort in future chapters with Eugene's recovery from his time in the pit of despair. (:
DragonSong17 chapter 2 . 1/19
Oh my goodness, I am really enjoying this- it's brilliant! I lost it when I learned the ship's name was "The Smolder"! XD
TheGrammarQueen chapter 15 . 1/12
OMG, Tangled Die Hard sounds hilarious! Go for it, I say.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 4 . 1/9
... I'm assuming that was Spock on the cover?
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 1/9
OMG. It's called the "Nineteen 80s", huh? That sounds fun to write.
A Battle Inside My Heart chapter 18 . 1/6
I finished this story in two days and I need more! This is literally the best adaptation of the princess bride, using a disney movie! What I love about it is that you used references to doctor who, and other disney films. Heck, Micky Mouse appeared! That was freakin amazing

Please update again! I'm begging to know what else is going to happen :)
Haili73 chapter 18 . 1/3
I love this! Keep it up!
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I absolutely love this fic! :D and no pressure and all, but I'm pretty sure I'm dying from want of an update and I don't have my own Facilier...buuuuut, I've heard that updates are like true love's kiss *beams* or a fountain of life elixir
please, please, please update soon?! It's such a fantastic story!
CloverRose16 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
*looks around for next chapter* That's it? nononononononono there has to be more! This is too awesome to just stop!
CloverRose16 chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
I think I just about lost it at the Doctor Who reference.
J. Metropolis chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Wow! Two fight scenes in one chapter. Pretty intense. I gotta say the Hook Hand-slash-Stabbington Bros. fight made me quite squeamish. I can't believe you had him chop Tyrone's hand off (I bet Zach really liked that part, I'm surprised he didn't pipe up about it). Oh and "disarmed man," I see what you did there. I love that Rapunzel still hits him with the frying pan in response to his smarmy-esque "hey there gorgeous" greeting, Eugene's got some explaining to do. That whole exchange between Eugene and Rapunzel was hilarious and I liked how Walter was enjoying it too. The twins high-fiveing each other at the end was really cute, btw. Great chapter, as always.
Em chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Can't wait to read the next part!