Reviews for The Tangled Princess Bride
LovelyUnknownxx3 chapter 19 . 6/6
This chapter had me laughing so hard, I was crying. XD
Elphaba818 chapter 20 . 5/14
I've read this story so many times! I simply love it! It's such a cool idea, making a crossover with Tangled and The Princess Bride! I am wondering though, when will your rendition of Tangled: Die Hard come out? I'm anxious to read it!
SecretSkrill chapter 19 . 4/17
OMG! OMG! That was the best chapter ever! It was like one big Disney movie reunion, while battling against the forces of evil! All of the Disney characters were incorporated so well into the fight. With each new character that joined in, my smile grew even bigger! I loved it.
SharKohen chapter 20 . 3/27
This is fantastic! Wonderfully written! Flooded with cameos and a good mix the two films! Awesome
SharKohen chapter 12 . 3/27
Zachery's intervention was perfect. Just perfect. The no. Of cameos and reference within it was outrageous. I was grinning all the way. And then Rap's nightmare just...haha. This was a great chapter
SharKohen chapter 10 . 3/27
Actually I could totally see Naveen doing this pirates thing. That makes sense to me.
SharKohen chapter 7 . 3/27
The cameos! They are killing me!

Really good job on the battle of wits. I didn't see the twist coming for this version.
SharKohen chapter 5 . 3/27
I caught the empero's new groove quote. Hilarious. You're writing for this is good - love how you've woven in the tangled and princess bride seamlessly, yet giving space for originality. And the cameo and film reference - good job.
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 20 . 2/23
That was an AWESOME story!
Red Dead Redeemer chapter 19 . 2/22
WARNING: self-indulgent chapter is very self-indulgent. The fact that you're self-aware about it helps. You must've achieved the impossible fitting in so many cameos in one chapter. You pretty much got all of them as far as I can tell. I can't help but feel however that you've overplayed your hand. How can anything you write from this point on ever surpass this? That being said I did enjoy the HTTYD cameo.
lulu2613 chapter 20 . 1/28
That was fun
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 1/28
Love it
E.Hendrix chapter 15 . 1/28
you might want to take out our change the 3rd and 4th words in the 7th sentence.