Reviews for The Tangled Princess Bride
Running Thief chapter 10 . 4/23
Man whoever wrote these Nineteen 80s collection has taken a lot of liberties with the story. This is getting weird
Running Thief chapter 7 . 4/22
This story is getting a little too magical. I LIKE IT!
Running Thief chapter 4 . 4/22
I didn't catch the MST3K reference (I am ashamed) but that Monty Python joke. Love it.
Running Thief chapter 1 . 4/22
Nineteen 80s! Oh my god that's great!
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 4/16
(looks at the list of stories the King doesn't name) Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, The Goonies, the Indiana Jones trilogy. That was easy!
CLBONE13 chapter 2 . 2/22
Okay, even by Gothel standards that was beyond low.
Antha1 chapter 19 . 1/3
Wow. How over the top can you get? So you had Donald Duck and Wreck-It Ralph, but not Shrek?! I'm so disappointed.
Antha1 chapter 4 . 1/2
Does Ulf know the Vulcan Death Grip too?

P.S. The king reigns, but you guide a horse with reins.
Antha1 chapter 2 . 1/2
Not a bad blend so far. I suppose "As you wish" is copyrighted? Regardless, whenever I see "Whatever you say" I think "As you wish"!
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 20 . 1/1
Cute, fun. I think you went a little overboard with trying to include every Disney character in the last chapter, but at the same time (unless I missed it) I bemoan the lack of Kim Possible.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 7 . 1/1
fangirl power made me literally lol.

Also liked the adaptation of the poison trick.
They chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This is just too amazing. Thank you for gracing the world with the wonderful-ness that is The Princess Bride mixed with Tangled.
IncomingAlbatross chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
I thought you should know I was just going along, innocently reading this (got here from a mention on TV Tropes), getting about half of the Disney references. When suddenly I saw . . . Castle Wyvern?!

Gargoyles is the best, and I don't see nearly enough references to it, so this just made me happy. (I have to admit I gasped a little. :P)

Also, it's awesome that you combined two movies and actually made something NEW enough we don't know exactly what's coming next, rather than the "copy-pasted with different names" effect that is unfortunately so easy to fall into.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
Please do the die hard one
LovelyUnknownxx3 chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
This chapter had me laughing so hard, I was crying. XD