Reviews for Fidelius
samira vangola chapter 11 . 1/22
Continue
XxMondschattenxX chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
This story is absolutely fantastic. Please countinue as fast as possible.

I cant wait to read more :)

Thanks for this great story :)
betty4794 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
please update...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
I was hoping to make a story based on your story. Can I do that?
Anaelyssa chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
It was ok...

The whole thing with Draco was quite funny. Luna is lovely as always. Harry and Tom's denials are amusing, though Tom seems to be slowly coming out of it.
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Seriously. After second year, Harry should start checking for anagrams. Especially, especially! if someone is named Thomas.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
this is actually very good:)
SuperShipper chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Oh no, you see I'm not going to use the cruciatus curse or the killing curse, I'll just use the imperius curse to force you to write another chapter. Soooooo, Write another chapter!
toastnchips chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Please update soon! Love it!
CookieRoseGirl chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Great Tom/Voldemort x Harry fanfiction. I really like the story so far, well written and I can't wait until the next chapter. It's also nice to see that each character here acts in character. Great chapter, btw. Keep up the awesome work.
Cynical0range chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
voldemort's interactions with luna is hilarious. i've always thought that they would hit it off if voldemort didn't end up killing her.
SparklesInTheSun chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
"...physics was created by sadists and I'm not masochistic enough to enjoy it." THIS. Never has a truer statement of physics been said than this! It's simply not tolerable, especially if you're not a science major. Anyway, your story is great! Curious to see where things end up. Just keep writing on it whenever you have the chance and it'll all work itself out, even if t takes a while. Just try not to let it get you down.

Keep writing,

Sparkles
thebellowingpixie chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
I'm on board with Harry's coping techniques lol. Shot of whiskey makes everything more manageable :D So I've noticed that in a lot of HP fanfics Hermione can get super annoying really fast, but yours hasn't so kudos :) Thanks for the update and I hope college doesn't eat you alive!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
good story! I can't wait for the next installment. by the way, love the name!

thank you for your time and effort.
Blithesome chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I'm honestly surprised by how much I like this story. It's very AU, and Voldemort's homicidal tendencies are just brushed aside, but I don't care - somehow this has become one of my favorites! :D

What really got to me is the happy mood of the story, and the character interactions. The crush between Harry and 'Thomas' felt almost palpable. I could totally see the sparks flying! I also like how you've handled the budding romance. There was not a ridiculous amount of denial and waiting, but just enough. The feeling I got from reading this is that you've avoided a lot of cliches that tend to crop up in HP/LV stories and I really like your fresh spin on things.

Voldemort's personality here is delightful. He just wants to mess with everyone! I especially laughed at his chosen nickname, Thomas Deldir. Poor Harry didn't even notice even though Tom practically spelled out to him who he was! Also, Draco as a little girl was absolutely precious and so well written! And Luna as Voldemort's secretary? Awesome! It's so freaky, but strangely plausible - you need to have nerves of steel to stay in that job.

I guess there are two things that I really like about your writing style. First, there are certain details that just breathe life into the story and the characters. For example that expensive antique book on sea turtles that Draco bought just out of spite. Second, I really like the pacing and the unexpected plot developments - some things happened when I wasn't quite expecting them yet and it feels like I was kept on my toes. Yep, such a great fanfic, and I'm looking forward to more!