Reviews for Fidelius
Ohfilovethisplace chapter 12 . 1/25
Love the characters, love the plot, love your writing style, love the interactions, and most definitely live Luna. The humor is brilliant. Hope you will update soon.
Huffledor chapter 12 . 1/24
please update soon! I love the way you've written the characters!
ObsidianPen chapter 12 . 1/19
Aw I love this! It reads more like a parody to me than anything (LV is OOC in the best way possible), but I mean that in a good way. Luna is especially great, oh my how I love her. Anyway, great story, I look forward to more. :)
gratsulover117 chapter 12 . 1/11
More please
Nylffn chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Hey! I love this story. It is quite interesting and very captivating. I hope you send out another splendid update soon! I really can't wait to see how Tom and Harry's relationship develops - I can't help but get this sneak feeling that Hermione will have a huge role in their eminent get together.
As I previously said, I can't wait for a new update! I hope to see one soon!
rell chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
I know you want this to go with happy Tom and Harry falling in line,but it could go incredably wrong. Harry could take offence and just disapear again. Just a thought.
Ardens Lumen chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
How could Hermione not know how Tom look like if they read newspapers?
BTW Tom is sooo awesome!
Ardens Lumen chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
You know - these classes always start either with stretching or a worm up (like loads of running and fitness). I know this is a story, but still..
SilverStarWaters chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Oh my goodness this is bloody epic. I love it! And yur having Draco look like he acts... perfect! I am loving this! I just read all the chapters today/yesterday... the issue with reading st night but w/e. Thank you for sharing! Please continue writing!
christine.kagak chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Its getting interesting. Please continue!
Beth9891 chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
This is positively delicious :-D
RambleSchapalon chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
AHAHAHA! OUUUuuuu Granger is a little Slytherin...good one Hermione - "Good to see you, too, Daphne." XD
Tatiana04 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Ooh I'm so glad you are still writing this story. It is so engaging and I just discover it this morning and read it straight through. Can't wait for more chapters...and here's to hoping many more chapters and a blushing Harry and dark sexy Riddle are to come.
Angelic Abomination chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Hello sweetie. Glad you are still alive and the nasty RL hasn't gotten you down. Great update. I do like a blushing Harry. So cute. Hope the next chapter is not so long in coming. Have a good weekend xx
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Hermione got a good laugh.