Reviews for Fidelius
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 8 . 1/27
Need to get this of my chest.
This story is half story, half rewiev-answers. Talk about false advertising. I HATE AUTHORS WHO DO THIS. Therefore, I hate you. But the story is good.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
You still alive? It has been a while? And this is a rather fantastic story?
Laurie24 chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
Please start writing n this fic again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
amazing fic plz update ssooon
rosemary chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
please update, it's a really good story
Stephielovcookie chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
Please continue it is very hard to find fabric like this and am loving continue please I am begging you.
remeyqueen74 chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
brilliantly done please add more
Ethereal Sphere chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
Love the characters, love the plot, love your writing style, love the interactions, and most definitely live Luna. The humor is brilliant. Hope you will update soon.
Huffledor chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
please update soon! I love the way you've written the characters!
ObsidianPen chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
Aw I love this! It reads more like a parody to me than anything (LV is OOC in the best way possible), but I mean that in a good way. Luna is especially great, oh my how I love her. Anyway, great story, I look forward to more. :)
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
More please
Nylffn chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Hey! I love this story. It is quite interesting and very captivating. I hope you send out another splendid update soon! I really can't wait to see how Tom and Harry's relationship develops - I can't help but get this sneak feeling that Hermione will have a huge role in their eminent get together.
As I previously said, I can't wait for a new update! I hope to see one soon!
rell chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
I know you want this to go with happy Tom and Harry falling in line,but it could go incredably wrong. Harry could take offence and just disapear again. Just a thought.
Ardens Lumen chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
How could Hermione not know how Tom look like if they read newspapers?
BTW Tom is sooo awesome!
Ardens Lumen chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
You know - these classes always start either with stretching or a worm up (like loads of running and fitness). I know this is a story, but still..