Reviews for Maybe One Day
niagaraweasel chapter 39 . 4/11
Of course we love you ;-). Well I do at any rate... And you're absolutely right - better the devil you know... Once you know what the problem is, you can start trying to find a solution. And yes, I think everybody needs a friend like Pippin in their life.
Needless to say I still love every single chapter and I can't wait to see how the story will go on.
niagaraweasel chapter 38 . 3/19
All I can think of to say to this is a very big, fat awwwwwwwwwww - one that deserves a lot more w's than I could probably fit into a single review. And another, with almost as many w's, for that little cut scene from the last chapter!
Thamk you so much for continuing this!
jrrm64 chapter 37 . 3/18
Great show. Miss it and Human Target. Can't wait for the next chapter.
niagaraweasel chapter 37 . 1/25
Well, I have to say, as far as I'm concerned this chapter is VERY good! The confrontation between Eddie, Eloise and that nurse was absolutely perfect, I could just see the whole scene in my mind. And the rest of the chapter was simply one long and major awwwwwwwwwww...
niagaraweasel chapter 36 . 10/25/2013
Well, you might not be completely satisfied with the chapter, but I think it's absolutely wonderful. Heartbreaking, but wonderful. It's one of those chapters that make me want to zap right into the story and you know how much I love those! I'm so glad that you decided to post another chapter and I will wait patiently for whenever you get around to continue it.
niagaraweasel chapter 35 . 7/30/2013
Believe me, I was (and still am) not only probably secretly hoping for a happy ending, I'm definitely openly hoping for one ;-).
And as for the new chapter... awwwwwwwwwwwwww... you know, every once in a while you find a chapter or a story that makes you want to zap right into the story and give someone a very big, comforting hug - and this is definitely one of those chapters!
niagaraweasel chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
"Anxiety is hell"... I don't think there has ever been a more aptly named chapter - both for Fiona and for your readers! Hell is exactly where I'll be until I find out what's wrong with Fiona and the baby. I hope your muse decides not to let anything too bad happen to the little girl...
A wonderful chapter once again and I'll be on the edge of my seat until the next one!
niagaraweasel chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
Awwwwwww... Such a sweet,cuddly chapter! I could absolutely see the whole scene in my mind. And I can't wait to find out what name you have to come up with!
And about that variant thing - since they're both variants of the same name, don't think it's stupid.
niagaraweasel chapter 32 . 6/6/2013
Sorry about your crummy night! And doubly sorry for not finding this wonderful chapter sooner! I hope you're feeling a little better by now.
And yes, I get the reasoning behind your explanation of the scene betewwen Eddie and Nigel - and you're absolutely right, Nigel's question implied that if Eddie was stupid enough to get Fiona pregnant, he has to marry her - which is a whole galaxy away from how it really is.

And yes, of course we can discuss Body of Proof! So if you're in the mood for some more nonsensical chatter about that just send me a PM ;-).
niagaraweasel chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
*happy sigh* what a nice thing to wake up to when the weather's more like November than the end of May...and yes, I'm pretty sure I know what else Eddie is planning... ;-).
niagaraweasel chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
Yes, of course I like it! How could I not like such a cute,sweet, wonderful chapter? And THANKS for making it a girl ;-). And of course I have a name suggestion - how about Megan? *big grin*

And as for Body of Proof - you're sooooooooo right... *purrrrrr*
niagaraweasel chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
LOL! I had a feeling I should check for an update - and I love it when a plan comes together! Absolutely cute chapter!
I opt for a girl - if only so that Eddie can go totally caveman on any future boyfriends... *evil grin*. And yes, I know, that is a looooooooooong way off yet...
veniceit chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
Sorry it's taken me so long...ah...life.

Anyway, holy smokes batman! Wow, Pregnant. This is going to change things. Lucky girl, having his baby and holy crap, that's gonna be one good looking kid!

I just love how you've grown this story. It's simply beautiful and just a pure joy to read!
niagaraweasel chapter 28 . 3/8/2013
Awwwww... such a wonderful, sweet chapter... just the thing to get through the working hours before the weekend starts ;-).
niagaraweasel chapter 27 . 2/28/2013
This is SO lovely! A perfect way to ring in the weekend.