Reviews for Clever son's yearning love
HikaruTheKid chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
This story is amazing! You HAVE to write more! No pressure to update, but i cant wait till you do! You cliff hanger addict -.-
Lilmiu Shibuya chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Hey that was so good I love it! Hehe please update xx
BelleRedevance chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
OOOOOOOOH SO HOT SO GREAT SO AMAZING OMIGOD TOUSHIRO IS SOOOOOO KYUUUUUUUTTTEEEE3
I know you're probably very busy but please please please update soon! I've never read any other ficcy with this pairing before, but I like it :3 Great Job!
S.S chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
I really love this story! I like how you describe things, and I think that Hitsugaya and Abarai make a really cute couple. I hope that you update sometime in the near future!
OlalalaO chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
Very cute, I'd love to read more!
yugoma chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
This is really hot. I hope you continue soon.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Big shiny eyes like those black ones in the corner? I really like it. Been while though... :( Im not sure If Ive said this before, but I really like how you portray Toushiro in this story. How he is kinda timid, but still his determined and strong self. I think, if your trying to keep him in character, that he might be a little more loud and output. Same for Renji, but I still love it! Hope you update again soon!
Mirouichi-san chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
wow man, ur really good at this...
SexyBleachGuys chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Yeah...*scratches back of head* Im kinda trying to stop all the gushing of my reviews simetijes, but I cant help it. im a very expressive person! And now I will demonstrate that experssion, Oooh hurray! Another chapter! Oooh dude, this christmas was so hectic for me! Well, youd had just better get back to writing soon! Cause i need more sustinance!
ishala8 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Toshiro is adorable and the pairings interesting. I never thought I'd see Hitsugaya paired up with Renji but it makes sense as so many people pair him up with Ichigo. Both red heads are so similar after all.

About the Hisagi/Kira chapter, I liked their interaction and history so that part should stay. The rape fantasy thing should go, in my opinion. It's too vivid and does not do anything to further the plot. Yes, it does help us understand the kind of person (and I use the term in the vaguest sense) Kira is dating, but the mere mention of him entering the specific section of the bath house delivers the same results. Only keep it if the poor, nameless soul that is involved in the scene plays a role later on, otherwise it is too sad of an existence for one to have to deal with.

Lastly, you keep mentioning Hitsugaya as being around eighteen. I would have to asume that you are refering to his physical appearance considering that he was past a hundred years old when he entered the Academy.

Overall you are doing a great job and I'm enjoying the read. Keep it up! I can't wait to see how everything will turn out.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Dude, this is awesome! Is this your first fanfiction story? Cause if it is than, wow, just...wow! I love it, its amazing! I mean, oh my Gods Im so glad I found it! I look for RenHitsu almost once a month because I love that pairing so much, but there are so few writers of it! Im so glad I found you! When I found this and it wasnt complete I was like, awww, cause I didnt want to wait very long. But THEN I saw you had done, like, 10 damn chapters in 7 damn days! Amazing! I cant believe you only have, like, 8 reviews for this! That sucks! It deserves so much more! *sigh* The world really needs more RenHitsu lovers! Anyways, cant wait to read more! This Rocks D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Best chapter so far. I think it easier to keep toushiro ooc. And you should keep karia
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
S.S chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I love the little girl and how she kept glancing at Renji. _ Please update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
I like the pace of the story. Renji and toushrio make a cute couple.