Reviews for The fairest one of all
Psyker Sieg chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Nah.
What it is was that Yasu was male, but was raised as a female. Which was believable due to the fall having destroyed Sayo's genitalia.
Amadi-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Lovely, yet somewhat sad. ;_;

I honestly pity Yasu sometimes... And Natsuhi's such a...
Jikou chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really liked your view of the character, but there is one matter I'd like to bring to your attention: Yasu's underdeveloped body may have a much more plausible explanation (which would also explain her androgynous appearance as Leon, who has never fallen from any cliff) - remember, that she is an incestuous child (Kinzo was both her father and grandfather, after all). This may have some quite nasty consequences... But all in all, I have found your story quite touching, exploring Yasu's mental state in a pretty believable manner.
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was quite depressing (and slightly disturbing), but it made me feel sorry for Yasu. Your theories about her make sense... hmm... I still don't get it, though. How do the others see her as different people? :/
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Yasu ;_;

You make every single one of your oneshits so touching, heartwarming and beautiful, rennah ;_; And I pity Yasu so much, you captured everything about her right over here ;_;

Especially when she's supposed to be the rightful heir of the Ushiromiyas, yet when she's only a baby, she's thrown off a damn cliff.

Stupid cliff.