Reviews for Despite it All
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was so sweet :) I can totally imagine Sirius writing a letter like that and Remus being so angry and ignoring him and them making up at the end. The kiss in front of James was. oh. my. goodness. Just the best possible way to end it.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
The beginning with all the memories was wonderous, because the way you described them (even if the weren't happy and shouldn't be described as "wonderous") was spot on how it should be. The little Synaethesia bit worked because you're right, an animal doesn't see things of the same caliber, and animal only understands a few things, and a relation to color may be one of them. The "distorted, cracker mirror" was perfect as well, almost my favorite. And myself, I'd never considered that (had the prank gone through) he could be executed. A whole new light has been shed, and boy if Sirius didn't think. My favorite part though was James. James watching them kiss, and prompting it for that matter, made me feel so giddy. It was amazing, because that means he was there through it all and was completely okay with it. It made me smile, and their kiss was so tender and perfectly imaginable. I loved it!
Awsomazing11 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
You wouldn't believe how much I loved reading this- and I very well can't easily put it in words- so just great job! :D
aaliona chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I have a story that has a similar theme to this: fallout from the Prank. Moony seems to have a Slytherin-like personality, but that's to be expected when one hangs out with a Slytherin-bred boy.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my god that was adorable.

That seems to be my word of the day...
Lizzy0308 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I thought this was fantastic. That last scene was warm and beautiful
rosemarried chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
this is great. it's sweet, too. i never imagined they would have dared in the middle of a hallway, especially with the way the pureblooded wizards, like sirius's family, would have reacted, which i can imagine would be exactly favorable. good job!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:D!Oh wow!That was such a great way to go!I loved how for once Sirius wasn't pushy or anything but actually sort of patient!really sweet of him!And James,lol,awesome boy!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Have I told you that I love all your stories? Especially your Remus/Sirius ones. I think they're the reasons I love the pairing so much.

I've never read a story where Remus remembers some parts of his transformation, but you captured it so well. I like how you incorpated the colors for emotions in there; it was a very nice touch. I do like how Remus counted everytime Sirius apologized, on paper and out loud.

My favorite lines were "Remus would bet his chocolate stash that this is the reason why Sirius isn't next to him".

"There are no words to express how sorry I am right now (or if there are, I don't know them. You probably do)." - It made me giigle!

and "Remus is bright red and looks as though he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar."

Anyway, keep writing :D