Reviews for Love is Magical
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 8/28
I hope you update soon the chapter I tea is Awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
I actually really like this! Rewrite it! :)
ChaoticLabyrinth chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Please continue this story!
27kirune12 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO FRIGGIN' MUUUCH ! ! !
Ichi, the baby neko KYYYAAAAAA ! ! ! /squeals/ KAWAIII ! ! !

/glaring/ you better update ASSSAP or I'll skin you alive ! ! !
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY IM DYING HERE -_-'
rukia isaioi chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
aaaaaaw, preeeetttyy pleeeeeassse with a cherry on top continue to update this tooootally awsomesause story? pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase! it would be sooooo appreciated by moi! ;)

rukia
Booklover2526 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
hmm that doesn't sound like a bad plan :) i hope to see more chapters in the future!
theyoailover123 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I really like this story and I don't think it needs to be rewritten it perfect the way it is
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I think it's fine the way it is :) ! Be
Orion'slover chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Rather interesting concept, wouldn't mind if it was continued, didn't notice anything needing rewriting
mimifoxlove chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
yes, I vote for a rewrite.
Yang Spirit Wolf chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
You're like me only a lot nicer v. Your story was awesome and I hope you continue. What you were trying to accomplish with it to inspire your readers happened with me. You have a truly unique talent! Just never give up and keep writing and others will see it as well. Your story has provided me with truly unique inspiration. By the way, if the voices start bein' mean to you again, tell 'em to shut the f*** up v! It's what I tell mine :D! Anyway, keep at it! Until we next cross paths on fanfiction. Ja!
jessica chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
ohh crotch rub ehhiihi
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
D: I love you stories
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I'm sorry you feel that way. I have only just seen a few of your stories and was excited to read more. When you feel comfortable enough to start writing again let me know add I would love to continue reading. This sorry I thought had great imagination and thought. I haven't checked yet, but I hope to read your other stories as well if you haven't taken then down yet. Please don't Gerry discouraged