Reviews for Five Christmases
Cecilia Haunt chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
OMG ADORABLE! Expecially the last chapter.
Kairo833 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Ah teenage awkwardness. Love it. Love you. You're awesome.
Kairo833 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
All I can say is he first chapter is ADORABLE! I love protective brother Chet :) can't wait to read te next four chapters now :)
ABC123ZXY chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
all i can say is...WONDERFUL! i loved reading your story, each chapter was great and i couldn't wait to get to the next. kind of sorry to reach the end but it was well worth it.

smiles, :)
SockmonkeyJr chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ssooo cuuteeee!:D :3
Rheadyn chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Excellent story! I love the Nancy and Frank as kids chapter, that was just too cute.
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
YAY! But we all know whats goin' on behind that closed door... *wink wink nudge nudge eybrow waggle*
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
:) i love it
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Darn you Chet!
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
aww! so cute!

I about fell off my bed laughing when I read:

"I'm not buggin' you, Joe!" Iola cried, furrowing her brows. "I just love you, that's all!" She turned to Nancy and smiled. "Joe n' I are getting married!" Joe looked horrified.

Keep up the great work
nfd chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
very good story i love age 23
nfh chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
i love the whole story especially age 23
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Oh so beautiful. So amazing.

RebelBookWorm chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
That was the cutest story I've read in a very long time :) You stayed in-character, and I love the idea of having a lot of the romantic moments at Christmas, it reminded me of When Harry Met Sally, in that way. Fabulous writing, fabulous story, overall, just plain fabulous.
booklover chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
i wish I could say I loved it, but there were too many cuss words for my taste. you can right a good story without them! if they were gone I would have loved it, missme 113 realy does have a tallent for making you feel the part. great ending if it was a little abticipated, it was still perfect.