Reviews for The Ninjas Stole My Best Friend
XxSaphirezxX chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Honestly, I find this a bit too deep for me to understand but wow It's kind of... beautiful! Sorry can't find another word to describe it. If you ever decide to write another 3 Ninjas fic, please do tell me.
Lighter chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Ahaha, this was cute. I reminded me of when I was little and would play 3 ninjas outloud and in my head, sometimes they would be around me or me and my sisters would pretend we were one of them, and go on awesome adventures together.

I didn't like Rocky at first, so me and my middle sister would fight for Colt and one day I thought I was sneaky, and I took Rocky, and talked him up and during all that time trying to get her to be a Rocky fan I became one. Now I'm obsessed with him still to this day ahaha. Thank you for the fun story.
Elm Treigh chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Interesting ending. I liked it and the story but I think I liked the ending more. That didn't come out the way I mean but I hope you know what I mean either way. *blush* :)
writergirl97 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oooo, this is the first fanfic for 3 Ninjas I've read (because I only watched it for the first time, like, about an hour ago) and I like where this is starting off. It's a very interesting concept!
Awesomeness chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
I think you're story was very good and you are a very good writer. Honestly most good writers like you don't finish their story's so it excited me a lot that you finished this one. :) I hope you write on more things though take you're time... Just not too much time. Awesome story really! ;)