Reviews for Lay Me Down
blazerules34 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Thanks for making me cry in 809 words. I can feel this death, despite it being unreal, in my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh my god, this was amazing! , I'm crying it was beautiful! Excellent job!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Omg this is so sad. Poor Tessa, Jem, and Will. But I liked the last few lines, even if it is a heartbreaking ending.
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
great, just great :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I cant take Jem's death anymore! But so beautifully written!
dewikaka chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
'You won't leave me here forever. It's such a long time'
'No, of course not'

...and i cried
merthyr chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Why would you write this? Why would you break my heart like this? ;-;
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I knew when I saw the description that I was going to cry, but I had to read this anyway.

and i am so glad I did...every word was full of emotion, meaning, and sorrow...every little line between Jem and Tessa, Jem's words to Will, the descriptive words you used to paint the picture of the three of them together, and Jem's dying...everything was perfect and beautiful, and so fun to read.

AMAZING.
BloodOfAReptile chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
There are a lot of "Jem dies" fics floating around, but this one has been the best. You've really captured the characters - who they are and they way the speak.

Truly heartwrenching!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so sad good writing but incredibly sad
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Am sincerly bawling. X{ Amazing job.
Pyreflies Painter chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
*crying, crying*

It's so beautiful! And it's so sad. I loved it so much!
SpunkRansom225 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
As dark as this is, I can't help but love it. I do feel like Jem was a bit cheated though. Here he is, finally getting his chance at love, and then he dies. I can't help but hope a cure is found.

Please, quit making my heart sad. I'm still working on forgetting a certain J/B fic. Lol.
Tsiishch'li chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh wow. This was so sad! Very well written; I almost cried! The only thing that stopped the tears was the thought that I don't think Jem will die in Clockwork Princess. It's entirely too obvious :)

Anyway, I love it! Definitely a favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh, that was so well written and so heartbreaking. I literally have tears running down my face. I don't know what it is about Tessa and Jem's relationship but it tend to remind me of the one between me and my other half. I loved the story, it's great to acually see some well written literature on the site, seems like its way to far and few between. Once again, lovely piece. :')