Reviews for Naruto: Chakra Sage
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 9/29
I was reading... Then about two paragraphs in I was like FINALLY someone spells definitely correctly and not as defiantly. So thanks for that.
johnsontaiwo57 chapter 10 . 9/13
i agree as deadriclord66
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 12 . 8/8
This is truly very interesting to read; will there be another update? I also hope this fanfic is not take down or abandoned
DoomShadow88888 chapter 13 . 6/21
Please continue as your fic has it been taken down yet!
The zabuza death scene was just stupid. What kind of person would sit there talking knowing their father figure was going to die and cry all day after he dies?
Inperfecto-Kaneko chapter 13 . 2/2
Will u be countiueing this fanfic?
Inperfecto-Kaneko chapter 6 . 2/2
Wait...wait...WAIT...TEUCHI IS A CLAN HEAD?!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I wonder if the armor is exactly like megaman X armor?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
With armor plzzz
Reichenfaust chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
This was another interesting story I looked at, many crossover themes you brought into it. COOL. Not many people do super-naruto stories that well, but you do pretty good. Keep up the great works!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
It good
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Sarutobi should tell the council to take a flip leap off the hokage mountain on this one, after all, it's HIS SOLIDERS, as in THEY HAVE NO SAY, also two doujutsu users on the same team paints too much of a bulls-eye one that team's back it's screaming "kidnap THIS team". SERIOUSLY underpowers the others and with Naruto's standing in the middle of the class makes no sense by their own rules to put him with the Uchiha.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2013