Reviews for Either You're Pretty or Out
kaitenzero chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
LOL "This is Yugi, isn't it?" oh my god I love the creepy way you've written Seto :')
SweetAnimeLover chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
It's kinda funny
Emrys00 chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
So... GOOD! You're a great writer!
Risu Alto chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
Two props in a row? Wow you're setting records. I never give props, much less twice in one story or in consecutive chapters. This time it's for the Spanish. Usually people throw around Japanese. So yeah... points for originality... and a pretty cute scene.
Risu Alto chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
I can say from experience that this is exactly how that argument should have gone. Props. My eyes are a little bit wet, but then again I am overly emotional sometimes. And no, I don't have experience with Tourette's, but... something similar.
Risu Alto chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Your facts about the aquatics world are pretty good, honestly. So far the only error I found is that divers don't wear swim caps or goggles. Said equipment would just get displaced really easily when the diver hit the water, and trust me, two of the most painful things that can happen to you when swimming are getting your cap ripped off or your goggles rolling into your eye. Forgetting that minor detail though, this is dang good. I'm enjoying it very much.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/15/2015
Ok. It says on my phone, 'happy easter' xan i ask someone to come over and smash it?
(BTW i onlh saiz this 'cayse it came up on my message board just now)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
Super special awsome.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Wait, that's it? Noooooooooo! Me wants more! This was so awesome!
StarGlow chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Now that was not funny. For me whenever OTHER author made both either Yami or Yugi in pain would mean that others would be in concern for their loving partner not watching in pain.
Mana's Madness chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
This story was brilliant! Loved the occasional use of spanish, the plot was cute, and it was well-written!

Although I still can't help but wonder why you briefly mentioned Honda and Otogi in the very first chapter and then never spoke of them again. *Shrugs* Oh, well. Loved it!
Galaxy-Eyes11 chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
Awesome !
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
this sounds pretty good! cant wait to read more!
darkness-has-eyes chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
LOVED IT! Seriously, no joke I just finished your story and it is 3:21 in the freaking morning. Yep, if that wasn't a testament to how good this story is I don't know what is. Keep on writing stories!
Saskie chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
Hahaha! I loved it! Hilarious and so cute :) thank you so much for finishing it.