Reviews for Ivory and Bone
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Beautiful story, one I will cherish always
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wow I love this fic. It's just so bittersweet and poignant. I really loved it. It made me feel sad but still made me smile. I love your writing style and the way you portray Maka and Soul. Amazing job.
ineedname chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This was ...beautiful. You didn't sugarcoat it, but you didn't make it out to be the worst thing that could happen. A hopeful story. Well, at least to me. Thank you.
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was a very sweet fic, thank you for writing it! Soul was awesome in this, since you wrote him being a loving father (some fics I've read of him being a father have him still pay more attention to his "cool" side rather than his family).

I agree; babies are a gift, yet at the same time it isn't smiles and easygoing laughter 24/7 after you have one. Great job on this!
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
It was wonderful. You painted the whole scenario in a very realistic sense but still made it enjoyable. Although little Gil was an unexpected intrusion into their lives, they rayed together and made things work. Nicely done.
Twistedkorn chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
To the authors note: I agree...I have a 3 almost 4 year old boy and I tell ya having one is the greatest most challenging thing and you do give up a part of yourself to make your child the happiest which is totally worth it...I took up doing digital art on my free time to have me time..that's one way I can express myself...I draw SoMa, NaLu, HitsKarin and others and most are inspired by the story's I read at night after my son does fall asleep :) your probably busy and I understand but if your ever on Deviantart you can see some of the things I draw inspired by writers like yourself and and Many others :)
TreeWithoutWood chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That has to be the most beauiful thing I've ever read on this site. I bow to your greatness, and instant fav
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aww. This is so sweet! I really love this...
AliceUnknown chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was beautifully written. Just like everything you write.
Dork chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
A really lovely, sweet fic with a fantastic end :) you just know that they'll be happy, even if they have to work hard. I really like how you portray Soul; it's so interesting and deep compared to a lot of others. Thanks for letting me read it!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Nice.

Having a baby then raising a child is the hardest work ever but it's also the best thing ever happens to someone's life.
Captain Symmetry chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
First of all, I would like to point out to you that piano keys were traditionally made of ivory and ebony, I don't recall bone ever being used; that being said, I suppose ivory could be counted as a type of bone, and you seem intelligent enough to know that both ivory and bone are white.

Secondly, I think this story is amazing, it's definitely a different angle to a Soul/Maka AU relationship and I commend you for your grammar and writing skills; your characterisation is also great.

And I have to agree that having a baby is somewhat glorified, but I think you managed to keep it at a more realistic level Besides, this isn't a story about Gil, and him making life hard for Maka and Soul, but about the pair having taken responsibly for their child, and the love and hard work they put into their 'make-shift' family.

Kudos.
Dimples-3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved it, this really made my day even better
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
OMG I would've cried if my brother hadn't been playing video games right next to me! SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL! I think that's all I can say without thinking how I want to have children so badly in the future...especially twins. XD
KirstyKakes chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awe! That was amazing! So sweet and cute and real! I loved it so much :')