Reviews for Love, Divorce, Death and Recuperation
jessa76 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
wish this would be updated i really enjoyed it so far
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Did you say that it was 4 years past breaking dawn and then 2 years since the divorce? Why are they still in Forks? Nearly everyones gotta be wondering why they've looked the same for some 10 odd year.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Hey, so since you reviewed on my fanfic, I want to tell you how I found this story of yours. I read it several weeks ago and I absolutely enjoyed reading it, especially because of the humor of Emmett in it. You captured him quite well. Well done.
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I really really reallllllly like this story! Its cool and Emmy is friggin hot! Sarah is pretty cool, but it sucks what she went through. Anyways, keep on writing, your pretty good at it! ;D
Kendall H chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Just found the story and usually I'm not a big Emmett fan, but I coming around to like him. I love how you portray Emmett and the whole Cullen clan actually. Plus, it's nice to get away from the typical Twilight fan fic. Can't wait to read more!
samasbananas chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Yes! I am reading the story and it is awesome sauce! X3
twilight-obseessed chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Nice story, a few spelling mistakes and it could have been extended a bit more, but I like it :)
happinessinthedarktimes chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Can't wait for more!
happinessinthedarktimes chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
hahaha! I love it! Just read all the recent updates! I don't know why but the ending made me laugh SUPER hard when Rosalie said "is that any way to act in front of your aunt?" hahaha love it!
happinessinthedarktimes chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I love this story and cant wait to read more!
jessa chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
yes i am reading it sorry not good with reviewing
purple1girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i loved this chapter verydepressing but good at the same time i usually dont read emmett and rosalie stories-actually this is my first time reading one- but i stil liked it