Reviews for Songfics of Mark and Maddy
Fenrisulven13 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I just had to read these chapters over again and listen to the music...AND I*M BAWLING!

I can just see it in front of me her running to throw herself into his arms...Aaaahh!
Love this fic still!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 26 . 5/6/2013
That about summaries:OH HA HA HA!
I DO read them!
Loved this entire songfic(new word for me BTW) got a little confused at first with the song texts at first! Loved chapters 8 to 10 the most but also 25 and chapter 7 was just plain adorable!
I will be waiting for an uppdate!
MadelynShannon chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
You should do Both of Us by B.O.B and Taylor Swift. And btw you are my favorite author ;)
Dr3am3r250 chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
cute. :). Lol for the author note at the end. Ciao my battery is about to die.
OliviaRose05 chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
I read the summary :) I liked the pace of this, slow and reminiscent.
ClaireDy chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
I enjoyed this! It was nice change as a reflective story. I'm not going to comment on the fact that you have an end in mind. It's too sad!
f-f-o chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
aww cute chapter plus i was laughing when i read the summary...guess i'm still one of the few that do lol :)
LunaMexi117 chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Yay a sonfic! Its been a while lol! You should make a songfic to another song by One Direction!3 they r my latest obsession at the moment:)) if not its cool but you should definately think about it cuz everytime i listen to one of their songs i think of Mark and Maddy33
HelenOfIlium chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
AWW! Super cute, may have possibly made me squeal internally :) Loved the little cuteness about him sending her a picture on her plex!
LunaMexi117 chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
Aww this is so sweet. I really like the sweet simple things a lot! Sorry i haven't been reviewing lately. I've been really busy with school work. My teachers always like to have tests on the same days and give me homework to make my life miserable:/ anyways, i love this chapter even if u didnt use "Mine" :))
MaddySouza chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
Bem, como sempre perfeita. Continue! *-*
Dear Gentry chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
This is like one of my favorite chapters! It is sooo sweet and soft, I loved it. Please update!
RoryFaller chapter 24 . 2/16/2012
This was so sweet.

Now you MUST do the follow up. I'm out of touche with a lot of modern songs, but something like Holding Out for a Hero comes mind if I'm Maddy thinking about Mark. I leave that up to you. I just want Maddy to do something for Mark in return for this ;-)

RF
ImInsaneAndIKnowIt chapter 24 . 2/15/2012
OMG! One Direction! *squeals* just seeing the title made my day, and it's dedicated to me! Awesome! This was amazing, and gave me an excuse to listen to the entire album. Again. I listened to it in class, then at lunch, and about five more times at home. Seriously, it's been on repeat all day and all night :D You know what's horrible? I went to read all if today's uploads and stupid google chrome crashed and my computer became annoyingly slow *sigh* Anyways, update soon! I love this!
MaddySouza chapter 23 . 2/14/2012
Eu realmente amo essa fic, tanto que vou deixar o rewil em português para você ver que tem uma brasileira lendo ela e que ama muito, por favor continue, continue, porque ela está realmente perfeita! Kisses - Maddy s2