Reviews for Camp Rome
chimaera198 chapter 2 . 1/28
jeesh, what a depressing story. It is certainly well written though, so I guess I should tell you 'good job'. I think I might have to read something outrageously fluffy now though.
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Amazing fic :)
SinglePerfection chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Thank you so much for this wonderfully written story. I'm not a huge fan of AU stories, however I have chosen to branch out recently. Many of the stories available lack the realism required to make the characters believable, however you have kept the characters as close to canon as possible for your story to make it believable. Your writing is tight, and you use grammar properly.

Overall, I would recommend this story to anyone looking for a story that pulls at the heartstrings. I enjoyed it thoroughly, sad as it is. It was positively beautiful. Cheers.
Illyra chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
First, thank you for putting this story on . I know its one of the stories from the RS games.

Im usually someone who loves stories with a happy-end, but your story impressed me very much.

Its so realistic when it comes to the ministry and the things they do. Even more believeable is the development of Remus and Sirius relationship, the resentment of James and the consequences all of them face.

Not to mention your superb characterisation, which is especially stellar when it comes to Sirius. All in all, one of the best stories Ive ever been reading!
portmanteaux chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Wonderful and terribly, terribly sad.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Ah god!I think i may just die a little,just a little though,don't worry too much about it!

Really,your writing and the way you've used the narrative style got me!The feelings in this,the depth of it all and somehow the fact that everyone else is pretty much oblivious to their connection just makes this so lonely and heart-wrenching!*sniff*

I will go cry a little,the fic was too touching!And way too beautifully done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Whoooa!That was...just wow!Bloody amazing is what this is!The ideas and the characters here,not just Sirius but everyone,really love how this was done,the language,the events,the reactions,all of it!Really amazing!
Indigo Lily chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Trololol I liked it :) I know this is shameless, but I would love if you could take the time to review my story too :P Thanks!

Natalily