Reviews for Who Would You Choose?
LazyPerfectionist17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Loved. It. Seriously, it was rereshing (and heartbreaking) to see what is probably the reality of jane and lisbon's relationship. Well written :)
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Nope.

He chose Lisbon when he shot Dumar. So... nope.
VioletKushlevi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The fiction is great and I think it might turned up in a show.

But I think that Lisbon would stayed strong , and won't cry.

And I repeat : nice work ;3
TropicalStormEmily chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Can't believe I just saw this.

But good. Very good. I'm glad it wasn't a fluff ending because I no longer appreciate fluff in the Mentalist fandom.

It was a LOT of dialogue, but well done.

:]

Also, true. He would pick Red John, if he had the choice outright.
In The Name chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wow. Despite it's length, this was quite a powerful fic. I'm glad you posted it. I could feel the emotions in the story boiling. It was wonderfully written. It addresses the question we've all been wondering, in a realistic way. I enjoyed reading this, thank you.
supermerlinmentalfringe.tumblr chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING, MOVED ME TO TEARS. BRILLIANT!
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I 3 this :) The story is well written and in character.

On my pessimistic days I agree with you...
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Despite i dont like the ending (im a jisbon shipper and i think Jane has his own little heart and care too much for Lisbon) i really really like your fic. Its well written, your use of the adjetives and their reactions, in character as theyre in the tvshow. Its a really good fic! ;)
wishingformorewishes chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
AHH DEVON SO ANGSTY SO ANGSTY AND SO MANY FEELINGS.

It's so good and so sad and so heartbreaking (LOL you're just good at writing that sort of stuff aren't you).

I really wish he would have chose Lisbon, but I have a feeling that he would choose Red John. But next week's episode might change that! :D :D

Beautiful one shot! Keep writing3 :D

-Kate
justaregularfangirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You're making me cry! :'( You should write another chapter, just because I really REALLY want to see Jane's reaction!

THIS IS SO ANGSTY but I like it(:

You're a supersupersuper good writer! :D
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
While this was very well-written and an interesting point of view, I disagree completely! He's chosen Lisbon over RJ before. He shot Hardy, a huge link to RJ, to save her. If a scenario like Lisbon suggested in your story happened, he would rescue Lisbon and let RJ go, of that I have no doubt.

But I could see how you might see Jane this way, because he does get very dark and obsessive where RJ is concerned. Thanks for sharing your perspective; I hope you aren't offended that I disagreed.
yellowbrite chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow!That was fantastic, I swear!I liked it so much. A little too sad but so real. I just hope he either lied or hadn't realized his true feelings yet.

chymom chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Interesting. More stories?
Country2776 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this is good I just hope this doesn't happen on the show but jane chose lis over hardy so I hope he would choose her