Reviews for The Many Pies of Dean Winchester
Big Sis chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Yeah, I'm gonna write another comment :)

I know you have a lot on your plate right now, and that you've been under a lot of stress, but this story has a lot of potential that I'd be glad to help you out with :)

I know you've kind of been on the rocks with this story, but that's what a best friend's for, isn't it? Anyway, I'm always here! Don't be afraid to ask me any questions :) love you!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Yikes! I'm sorry I'm so far behind...

Thanks for the shout out! I think this is a great idea and I really look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Ren having to kill her sister was sad. It's also something that I think is a great character note to bind her to Dean down the line because it gives them that commonality that is so often lacking with OCs. I also like the added touch of wanting to steer clear of the Winchester boys and her friendship with Jo.

The banter over Dean's flirting was fun. I don't know why I enjoy seeing him shot down and made to work for it...but I do. Ren telling him to go find another way to seduce her was priceless.

More? Please? [puppy eyes]

Seriously though, looking forward to know where to find me if you need help. :)
Chino 3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I've been waiting for this for I don't know how long! I'm so happy that it's finally here! This chapter has me super excited for what's to come! Keep up the great work! You're doing amazing!